From: Daave on
Type everything in Notepad (or Word). Then copy and paste into the
window of the Web forum you have chosen to post to.

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Daave" <daave(a)example.com>

| Type everything in Notepad (or Word). Then copy and paste into the
| window of the Web forum you have chosen to post to.

+1

--
Dave

From: "Dallas" Jagged on
and thanks to you as well david

--
Dallas.....

Dell P 4, 3GHz, 512 MB DDR SDRAM, 160 GB, Win XP HomeSP3, WMP11,
16X DVD-ROM & ,6X DVD+/RW, IE8, OE6, DSL, via AT&T. I use these on a regular
basis: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, Ad-Aware, Spybot, Spyware Blaster, Window
Defender, BitDefender & Ccleaner

From: "Dallas" Jagged on
daave, thanks again. i didnt explain myself well, as is the norm, but i can
copy & paste the log, but in spykiller, he had a very long page of things to
do, before i even post the log & just didn't understand them all; they need
to make a forum for logs, for pc morons as myself, as they expect everyone
to know of what they speak& i just don't.

again, much appreciated

From: Daave on
I take it you are referring to these instructions:

http://thespykiller.co.uk/index.php?PHPSESSID=e34fad0688581b185a4713ef5b2476c9&/topic,8974.0.html

What specifically is unclear?

Perhaps you should print them out; that might help.

Also, is there a specific reason you suspect your PC has been hijacked?
If not, there are other steps you can take to address performance
issues. Perhaps if you provide details, we can offer more focused
advice.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: error in login password