From: Gordon on

"Brainball" <Brainball(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I agree with everyone that wants to send, reply, receive, and/or foward a
> message in the format of choice. I get text but I want to send html,
> rich-text or whatever. This would be a great help.

Do you not think it's a touch arrogant to reply in a different format to the
mail you have received?

From: Bob I on

Gordon wrote:

> "Brainball" <Brainball(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>
>> I agree with everyone that wants to send, reply, receive, and/or foward a
>> message in the format of choice. I get text but I want to send html,
>> rich-text or whatever. This would be a great help.
>

> Do you not think it's a touch arrogant to reply in a different format to
> the mail you have received?

This is a self solving issue. He receives text, replies in RTF, his
reply gets flushed by the recipient.

From: William on

it sucks, that there in not an option....Groupwise would do it..

From: Gordon on

"William" <William(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> it sucks, that there in not an option....Groupwise would do it..

And do you not think it grossly arrogant to reply in a different format to
the one that was sent to you?

From: FusionProd on
Brian,

Regardless of whether or not you are paid to be here, the point of
discussion boards and forums such as this is to offer input, advice, and
helpful solutions to people who come here in search of answers to specific
problems.

Such input is to be given in a professional, courteous manner - as you would
expect someone to answer you. Your comments in this discussion thread are
demeaning and rude.

If this is the manner in which you conduct yourself in discussion forums,
than I think you are missing the point.

Whether or not you work for Microsoft, your curt replies in this post have
certainly put a bad taste in my mouth.