From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"FusionProd" <FusionProd(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Your comments in this discussion thread are demeaning and rude.

Since when is it rude to tell someone neither I nor anyone else will care if
they use a Mac? Sorry if the truth offends you.

Why are you commenting on a thread that's already gone from most servers? The
last time I posted in this thread was February 26 and it was certainly not the
message you decided to quote. Selecting only what you want to see is a
self-fulfilling prophesy..

> Whether or not you work for Microsoft, your curt replies in this post have
> certainly put a bad taste in my mouth.

So, killfile me. I won't care about that, either. Sorry if that offends you.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Jonesy on
Are you just always in a bad mood?

From: Jonesy on
I think a lot of people in this thread are making assumptions that aren't
necessarily true.

The biggest reason I'd like to have everything go out (or at least start
out) as html and/or rich text is for cases like forwarding an email.

I get emails from my unix servers, they're in plain text. I'd like to
forward one of them to a colleague and all of the sudden, my forward has to
be plain text. I don't like that. And don't see why Microsoft should assume
that I would.

From: Gordon on

"Jonesy" <Jonesy(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I get emails from my unix servers, they're in plain text. I'd like to
> forward one of them to a colleague and all of the sudden, my forward has
> be plain text. I don't like that. And don't see why Microsoft should
> assume
> that I would.

And as the original is in Plain text, what is the point in converting it to
any other format? There are no graphics or anything in plain text so I have
no idea why you would want to do that. There's just no point to it.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

> Are you just always in a bad mood?

I'm never in a bad mood. I stated my opinion in a straightforward way. You
are reading into it emotions not expressed.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]