From: pemt on
I just took a look at SAS and SPSS. Actually, the analysis that biologists
need is not that complex as modeling algorithm, but very simple, such as
simple comparison betwee two datasets, statistical significance analysis, ...
The only thing is that datasets are large from 40,000 up to 200,000,000
records. Required queries and analysis are simple too. Thus, I thought Access
would be a good interface for this.
Wish to get more help from you in the future.
Thanks for your help always.
All the best,

pemt