From: SteveH on
Lynn W <lynn.williamson(a)FOREVERREDbtinternet.com> wrote:

> I bought an incase one from the Apple store and I am very pleased with it.
> Gives the iPad plenty of protection and actually works in all the positions
> as a stand. It does make the iPad 'heavier' but you can't have the
> protection and not make it heavier. In my view well worth the money.

Seconded.

It smells nice, too, being made from what appears to be a decent quality
leather.
--
SteveH
From: Flavio Matani on
Woody <usenet(a)alienrat.co.uk> wrote:

> Trooper <usenet(a)trooperlooper.co.uk.invalid> wrote:
> > Jim <jim(a)magrathea.plus.com> wrote:
> >
> >> On 2010-08-03, D.M. Procida
> > > <real-not-anti-spam-address(a)apple-juice.co.uk>

> >> I'm using a Snugg case. Got it through Amazon, but it may be
> > > available
> >> elsewhere. It's either leather or pretty good leather-effect.
> >>

> > I have a Griffin Elan slip case, which is nice if if you like slip
> > cases, which it turns out I don't...
> >
> > I have the Apple case, which is also quite nice, very slim fitting and
> > versatile. However it does get dirty easiliy, and the edges are a
> > little "harsh" to hold, perfectly useable and if I hadn't already had
> > Marware Eco-Vue on order i'd have stuck with it.
>
> Ihave the apple slip case. It does get dirty but the iPad has been in it
> since got it and it does for me.

Same here in all points re Apple case.

--
flavio matani
guitar tuition
From: Matthew Sylvester on
Jim <jim(a)magrathea.plus.com> wrote:

> I'm using a Snugg case. Got it through Amazon, but it may be available
> elsewhere. It's either leather or pretty good leather-effect.

Another vote for the Snugg. It came with a discount voucher to buy
another for �25 rather than the �29.99 it seems to normally be, so it
may be worth talking to them direct :o)
<http://www.snuggcase.com/>
From: Ian Piper on
On 2010-08-03 09:19:55 +0100,
real-not-anti-spam-address(a)apple-juice.co.uk (D.M. Procida) said:

> Somewhat to my surprise, I have bought an iPad.
>
> What's a good case to get for it, for travelling with? It needs to be
> one I can expect to find in town, at an Apple Store or John Lewis etc.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Daniele

I bought a Tuff-luv case from Amazon - don't know if you can get it
from the Apple store, but on Amazon you can find it with this code:
B003ETHNA4. I like it a lot. However it is really most useful if you're
happy to leave it in the case - which I am - since it is not really a
slipcase.

Ian.
--
Ian Piper
Author of "Learn Xcode Tools for Mac OS X and iPhone Development",