From: Jim on
Graeme <Graeme(a)greywall.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> > > Which reminds me, where can I get the cover art for Beatles CDs?
> >
> > Google Images?
> >

> Done that, how do I get it into iTunes?

Select all the tracks for an image, right-click, Get Info, Artwork tab.

Jim
--
"Microsoft admitted its Vista operating system was a 'less good
product' in what IT experts have described as the most ambitious
From: Graeme on
In message <1jn4iz6.10s0ebchussesN%jim(a)magrathea.plus.com>
jim(a)magrathea.plus.com (Jim) wrote:

> > > Google Images?
> > >

> > Done that, how do I get it into iTunes?
>
> Select all the tracks for an image, right-click, Get Info, Artwork tab.

Many thanks for that. Looks a lot better than a couple of crochets!

--
Graeme Wall

My genealogy website <www.greywall.demon.co.uk/genealogy/>
From: Jim on
Graeme <Graeme(a)greywall.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> In message <1jn4iz6.10s0ebchussesN%jim(a)magrathea.plus.com>
> jim(a)magrathea.plus.com (Jim) wrote:

> > > Done that, how do I get it into iTunes?
> >
> > Select all the tracks for an image, right-click, Get Info, Artwork tab.
> >

> Many thanks for that. Looks a lot better than a couple of crochets!

No worries :-)

Jim
From: Rowland McDonnell on
Jim <jim(a)magrathea.plus.com> wrote:

> Rowland McDonnell <real-address-in-sig(a)flur.bltigibbet.invalid> wrote:
> > I've just noticed:
> >
> > iTunes 9.2.1 seems to fade between artwork selections (the small box in
> > the bottom LH corner displaying `selected item' or `now playing') rather
> > than switching bluntly.
> >
> > It's just nice if you ask me - is this a new thing for v9.2.1, or have I
> > just not noticed before?
>
> It might just be that you now have an Mac that supports Core Animation
> properly (ie has a video card that's got enough grunt).

Umm - had it for over a year now. And the 4G5 before that had a beefy
graphics card that did the Core Animation stuff.

> You're right - it's a nice effect.

I thought so - anyone got a clue when it arrived?

Rowland.

--
Remove the animal for email address: rowland.mcdonnell(a)dog.physics.org
Sorry - the spam got to me
From: Mark on
On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 18:21:57 +0100, Jim wrote
(in article <1jn4iz6.10s0ebchussesN%jim(a)magrathea.plus.com>):

>>> Google Images?
>>>

>> Done that, how do I get it into iTunes?
>
> Select all the tracks for an image, right-click, Get Info, Artwork tab.
>
> Jim

Or, with all the tracks for the album selected, just drag an image onto the
bottom-left artwork box in the main iTunes window.

Use images at least 500x500 pixels so that your images fill the space and you
don't get left with a white border (I /think/ that's right - you could
experiment with different sizes), and don't forget the bigger the image, the
better it'll look on larger screens.

Oh - and if you do choose a second image to replace the first, you have to
remove the original from each track one-by-one, which is a bit of a pain
(unless anyone knows different?)

Cheers ... Mark