From: Jim on
On 2010-08-13, Mark <captain.black(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Done that, how do I get it into iTunes?
>>
>> Select all the tracks for an image, right-click, Get Info, Artwork tab.
>>
> Or, with all the tracks for the album selected, just drag an image onto the
> bottom-left artwork box in the main iTunes window.

Oh, that's nifty - didn't know you could do that.

Thanks.

Jim
--
Twitter:@GreyAreaUK

"If you have enough book space, I don't want to talk to you."
Terry Pratchett
From: Graeme on
In message <0001HW.C88AB96C0053103FB01AD9AF(a)eu.Usenet-News.net>
Mark <captain.black(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 18:21:57 +0100, Jim wrote (in article
> <1jn4iz6.10s0ebchussesN%jim(a)magrathea.plus.com>):

> > > Done that, how do I get it into iTunes?
> >
> > Select all the tracks for an image, right-click, Get Info, Artwork tab.
> >
> > Jim
> >
> Or, with all the tracks for the album selected, just drag an image onto the
> bottom-left artwork box in the main iTunes window.

OK I'm going blind here, what Artwork box?

There's one bottom right in the Get Info window when you have multiple tracks
selected, is that the one you mean?

--
Graeme Wall

My genealogy website <www.greywall.demon.co.uk/genealogy/>
From: Chris Ridd on
On 2010-08-13 09:22:58 +0100, Graeme said:

> In message <0001HW.C88AB96C0053103FB01AD9AF(a)eu.Usenet-News.net>
> Mark <captain.black(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Or, with all the tracks for the album selected, just drag an image onto the
>> bottom-left artwork box in the main iTunes window.
>
> OK I'm going blind here, what Artwork box?
>
> There's one bottom right in the Get Info window when you have multiple tracks
> selected, is that the one you mean?

See the 4 little icons in the bottom left of the window? Press the 4th
from the left (an arrow in a box). The artwork box will slide up.
--
Chris

From: Graeme on
In message <8ckfnmFs0cU1(a)mid.individual.net>
Chris Ridd <chrisridd(a)mac.com> wrote:

> On 2010-08-13 09:22:58 +0100, Graeme said:
>
> > In message <0001HW.C88AB96C0053103FB01AD9AF(a)eu.Usenet-News.net>
> > Mark <captain.black(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Or, with all the tracks for the album selected, just drag an image onto
> > > the bottom-left artwork box in the main iTunes window.
> >
> > OK I'm going blind here, what Artwork box?
> >
> > There's one bottom right in the Get Info window when you have multiple
> > tracks selected, is that the one you mean?
>
> See the 4 little icons in the bottom left of the window? Press the 4th
> from the left (an arrow in a box). The artwork box will slide up.

I'd never noticed that one! Ta muchly

From: Stimpy on
On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 08:57:16 +0100, Mark wrote

> Oh - and if you do choose a second image to replace the first, you have to
> remove the original from each track one-by-one, which is a bit of a pain
> (unless anyone knows different?)

Easy...

- Select all tracks for which you want to remove artwork.
- Get Info.
- Tick the 'artwork' box.

Presto! No artwork