From: Rowland McDonnell on
I've just noticed:

iTunes 9.2.1 seems to fade between artwork selections (the small box in
the bottom LH corner displaying `selected item' or `now playing') rather
than switching bluntly.

It's just nice if you ask me - is this a new thing for v9.2.1, or have I
just not noticed before?

Rowland.

--
Remove the animal for email address: rowland.mcdonnell(a)dog.physics.org
Sorry - the spam got to me
From: Jim on
On 2010-08-12, Rowland McDonnell <real-address-in-sig(a)flur.bltigibbet.invalid> wrote:
> I've just noticed:
>
> iTunes 9.2.1 seems to fade between artwork selections (the small box in
> the bottom LH corner displaying `selected item' or `now playing') rather
> than switching bluntly.
>
> It's just nice if you ask me - is this a new thing for v9.2.1, or have I
> just not noticed before?

It might just be that you now have an Mac that supports Core Animation
properly (ie has a video card that's got enough grunt).

You're right - it's a nice effect.

Jim
--
Twitter:@GreyAreaUK

"If you have enough book space, I don't want to talk to you."
Terry Pratchett
From: Graeme on
In message <slrni680dh.6l9.jim(a)wotan.magrathea.local>
Jim <jim(a)magrathea.plus.com> wrote:

> On 2010-08-12, Rowland McDonnell <real-address-in-sig(a)flur.bltigibbet.invalid> wrote:
> > I've just noticed:
> >
> > iTunes 9.2.1 seems to fade between artwork selections (the small box in
> > the bottom LH corner displaying `selected item' or `now playing') rather
> > than switching bluntly.
> >
> > It's just nice if you ask me - is this a new thing for v9.2.1, or have I
> > just not noticed before?
>
> It might just be that you now have an Mac that supports Core Animation
> properly (ie has a video card that's got enough grunt).
>
> You're right - it's a nice effect.

Which reminds me, where can I get the cover art for Beatles CDs?

--
Graeme Wall

My genealogy website <www.greywall.demon.co.uk/genealogy/>
From: Jim on
On 2010-08-12, Graeme <Graeme(a)greywall.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>> > It's just nice if you ask me - is this a new thing for v9.2.1, or have I
>> > just not noticed before?
>>
>> It might just be that you now have an Mac that supports Core Animation
>> properly (ie has a video card that's got enough grunt).
>>
>> You're right - it's a nice effect.
>>

> Which reminds me, where can I get the cover art for Beatles CDs?

Google Images?

Jim

From: Graeme on
In message <slrni68343.8j2.jim(a)wotan.magrathea.local>
Jim <jim(a)magrathea.plus.com> wrote:

> >> It might just be that you now have an Mac that supports Core Animation
> >> properly (ie has a video card that's got enough grunt).
> >>
> >> You're right - it's a nice effect.
> >>

> > Which reminds me, where can I get the cover art for Beatles CDs?
>
> Google Images?

Done that, how do I get it into iTunes?