From: Steve on
Thanks,

Works great, but I'm getting zeros now in the cells when there is nothing in
the P column cells, which is a lot. How can I eleminate the zeros if nothing
is in the P column cell ?

From: Steve on
Thanks,

From: Steve on
I don't understand where to put this in my regular formula.
Thanks,

Steve

From: Glenn on
It doesn't go in your regular formula, it replaces it.

From: Steve on
Duh!!

I guess it helps if I spell SUBSTITUTE correctly.

Thanks,

Steve