From: Beth Melton on
"Mike" <mikee(a)mikee.ath.cx> wrote in message
> In article <e#0zpZolIHA.5084(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl>, Beth Melton wrote:
>> Did you verify you are viewing "All Styles" in the task pane per my
>> previous
>> reply?

> Yes, I did verify. Under the Home tab the Styles 'group' is present
> and seems to have all styles. I see no custom styles.

I see custom styles in documents created in previous versions and haven't
heard anyone else encountering this issue. Do you have an example you can
send me? To obtain a valid email address remove "NoSpam4me" in
bmelton(a)NoSpam4Memvps.org.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Melton
What is a Microsoft MVP? http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/gp/mvpfaqs

Guides for the Office 2007 Interface:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/training/HA102295841033.aspx

From: Mike on
In article <uq3iWTqlIHA.2328(a)TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl>, Beth Melton wrote:
> "Mike" <mikee(a)mikee.ath.cx> wrote in message
>> In article <e#0zpZolIHA.5084(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl>, Beth Melton wrote:
>>> Did you verify you are viewing "All Styles" in the task pane per my
>>> previous
>>> reply?
>
>> Yes, I did verify. Under the Home tab the Styles 'group' is present
>> and seems to have all styles. I see no custom styles.
>
> I see custom styles in documents created in previous versions and haven't
> heard anyone else encountering this issue. Do you have an example you can
> send me? To obtain a valid email address remove "NoSpam4me" in
> bmelton(a)NoSpam4Memvps.org.

I'll send a sample tomorrow when I get back to work. The other issue
I have with the upgrade is the custom toolbar in Outlook the user
created for her template messages. When I click on a template button
I get two dialogs. The first says 'are you sure you want to do this'
and sees the template as an untrusted document. The second dialog
says 'do yo want to open, save, or cancel this operation' (words
to that affect).

I've added her workstation as a trusted site in IE7's 'Trusted
Sites' under Tools->Options->Security. I also stopped all applications,
booted the box, then tried again. I still get the two mentioned
dialogs.

Mike

From: Beth Melton on
> In article <uq3iWTqlIHA.2328(a)TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl>, Beth Melton wrote:
>> I see custom styles in documents created in previous versions and haven't
>> heard anyone else encountering this issue. Do you have an example you can
>> send me? To obtain a valid email address remove "NoSpam4me" in
>> bmelton(a)NoSpam4Memvps.org.
>
> I'll send a sample tomorrow when I get back to work. The other issue
> I have with the upgrade is the custom toolbar in Outlook the user
> created for her template messages. When I click on a template button
> I get two dialogs. The first says 'are you sure you want to do this'
> and sees the template as an untrusted document. The second dialog
> says 'do yo want to open, save, or cancel this operation' (words
> to that affect).
>
> I've added her workstation as a trusted site in IE7's 'Trusted
> Sites' under Tools->Options->Security. I also stopped all applications,
> booted the box, then tried again. I still get the two mentioned
> dialogs.

I'll watch for the file. As for the Outlook issue, sorry, I have no idea.
You may want to ask about this in a new post. It may end up getting lost in
this thread.