From: jack wilkinson on
YOU SHOULD NOT REALLY HAVE MORE THAN 1 ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE ON YOUR PC AVG
WILL DO IT ALL BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 1 EVENTUALLY THEY WILL CATCHUP
WITH EACH OTHER AND CAUSE YOUR SYSTEM TO CRASH

From: Twayne on
In news:eEwIRPszKHA.5936(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl,
jack wilkinson <bargaindirect(a)clerk.com> typed:
> YOU SHOULD NOT REALLY HAVE MORE THAN 1 ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE
> ON YOUR PC AVG WILL DO IT ALL BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN
> 1 EVENTUALLY THEY WILL CATCHUP WITH EACH OTHER AND CAUSE
> YOUR SYSTEM TO CRASH

BS. Besides not knowing how to type on a newsgroup, you should
know that the actual problem will almost never be a crash, but
will be one detecting the other's activity as that of a virus
or other malware. You also will have two programs trying to
access possibly the same data at the same time, which could
result in error messages.

Twayne

"boy" <boyboyds(a)yahoo.com> wrote in
> message
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am running AVG antivirus. I also have Windows Defender
>> with real- time protection.
>>
>> Do I need to disable WD's real-time protection to prevent
>> the conflict ....?
>>
>> Is it a rule that only one product should provide the
>> real-time protection....?
>>

>> Thanks.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4