From: Han on
Thank you all for the very enlightening responses. It appears the
nibbles 81B164808C are used in place of "Loop" ... I need to figure
out what these opcodes (if they are in fact real opcodes) translate
into in ARM.

Somewhat related is a question on the syntax of new SysRPL objects
such as the infinite length reals and infinite length complex numbers
(which really are just integers bound together with an appropriate
prologue). Does anyone know what the "tokens" are for these objects?
Right now, I have Jazz simply outputting "L% 12345E-789012" for long
reals, and "LC% ..." for long complexes. I looked in the assembly
documentation as well as MASD documentation and did not find the
answer there.
From: Han on
Also, does anyone know if any other routines were overwritten with ARM
jumps aside from "Loop" ?
From: Raymond Del Tondo on
"Han" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Also, does anyone know if any other routines were overwritten with ARM
> jumps aside from "Loop" ?

Don't forget the memory movers;-)

HTH

Raymond

From: Han on
On Apr 18, 11:13 pm, "Raymond Del Tondo" <Ih8...(a)nowhere.com> wrote:
> "Han" <> schrieb im Newsbeitragnews:59ecd658-e537-4b04-9ce1-8490d813f208(a)v14g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...> Also, does anyone know if any other routines were overwritten with ARM
> > jumps aside from "Loop" ?
>
> Don't forget the memory movers;-)
>
> HTH
>
> Raymond

Of course! First thing I should do is look up the rest of those
special MASD tokens! Thanks!
From: TW on
> Of course! First thing I should do is look up the rest of those
> special MASD tokens! Thanks!

That should cover most if not all of them. Kick me a message if you
have any questions about any of them. I **might** know.

TW