From: pcbutts1 on
You know I think I can fix that. Email me with a valid email address. If you
spam filter or email me at pcbutts1 at pcbutts1 dot com.

From: jen on
Why don't you share your solution to the issue here? After all, thats
what the groups are for... I doubt Zareba is foolish enough to email a
stranger ;)

-jen

From: pcbutts1 on
Because this is a MS group and my fellow MVP's, who don't like me also don't
like logs of any kind posted to "their" group if you know what I mean. I
would have had Zareba post a log produced from one of my diagnostic programs
that I had sent. It was not needed because MS had already resolved the
issue. Had I actually fixed it I would have posted the solution. BTW the MS
fix was far away from what I was thinking the problem was.

From: John Eddy on
> Because this is a MS group and my fellow MVP's, who don't like me also
> don't

Yeah.

You're an MVP.

Prove it.

Who is your lead? What product are you an MVP in? Where's your MVP Bio
page?
--
-john

From: pcbutts1 on
Look don't start that up with me again like you did in the spyware group. My
answer is still the same. NO I will no tell you for reasons you already
know. Now just leave it at that and stop trying to start something sheeeesh.
All you are doing is proving my point about MS groups and the people (most
of them) in here.

"John Eddy" <jaydeflix(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1(a)leythosthestalker.com> wrote in message
>> Because this is a MS group and my fellow MVP's, who don't like me also
>> don't
>

> Yeah.
>
> You're an MVP.
>
> Prove it.
>
> Who is your lead? What product are you an MVP in? Where's your MVP Bio
> page?
> --
> -john

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last