From: John Eddy on
"pcbutts1" <pcbutts1(a)leythosthestalker.com> wrote in message
>>> Because this is a MS group and my fellow MVP's, who don't like me also
>>> don't
>>

>> Yeah.
>>
>> You're an MVP.
>>
>> Prove it.
>>
>> Who is your lead? What product are you an MVP in? Where's your MVP Bio
>> page?

> Look don't start that up with me again like you did in the spyware group.
> My answer is still the same. NO I will no tell you for reasons you already
> know. Now just leave it at that and stop trying to start something
> sheeeesh. All you are doing is proving my point about MS groups and the
> people (most of them) in here.

If I'm proving your point, I guess your point is that people lie about their
credentials and awards.

You're right about that. Isn't just these groups, people do it in real life
too.

But no, I have too much respect and history with the MVP program to let you
try to claim membership without actually being able to prove it.

BTW, those questions I asked you? Only one of them would have said who you
were, which you said was your big concern.
--
-john

From: antioch on

"Tom [Pepper] Willett" <tom(a)youreadaisyifyoudo.com> wrote in message
> John: He is *not* a MVP.

And never will be, one hopes - its at times like these that I would like to
see a Moderator in the groups.

Antioch

From: pcbutts1 on
"He" that shows just how much you know about me, I am a women. You guys are
vindictive and will do everything in your power to stop me if you knew my
real name. Just ask Temerc and PA Bear and for what? simply because you
believe the lie told to you. If everything you heard about me were true I
would not be here. You know it and I know it. Now just drop this subject and
stop disrupting this group like I knew you and others would the minute you
saw my name posted. Oh and that idiot Antioch I won't even dignify a
response to him, jumping on the bandwagon like that, what a real idiot.

From: John Eddy on
> "He" that shows just how much you know about me, I am a women.

Ah, MPD. That explains a lot.

> If everything you heard about me were true I would not be here. You know
> it and I know it.

Heh. I've been on USENET a lot longer than you have. If everything I've
heard about you were true, USENET is the one place I would expect you to be.

> Now just drop this subject

Nah.

You want to pretend you're an MVP? Fine, act like one and then I'd believe
you.
--
-john

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last