From: Leythos on
In article <figc9k$8j$1(a)blackhelicopter.databasix.com>, pcbutts1
@leythosthestalker.com says...
> You know I think I can fix that. Email me with a valid email address. If you
> spam filter or email me at pcbutts1 at pcbutts1 dot com.

LOL - if you were an ethical person and not a pirate, troll, subversive
type, you would not have been banned from posting so very long ago,
would not have been rejected and ostracized by the entire IT/Security
community, and would not have been forced to remove vendors improperly
hosted files from your porno website that you point people to for help.

If you can't help in Usenet, ethically, then you don't belong in Usenet.

--

Leythos
drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"