From: Mel on

"Mel" <NOONE(a)NOWHERE.NET> wrote in message

> "John Pollard" <8plus7isf(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Mel wrote:
>>> My 2009 deluxe one step update works great and updates multiple
>>> accounts at 3 locations.
>>> What I do not understand is why after opening the vault it shows the
>>> accounts checked and ready for d/l but also has a section telling me
>>> all those accounts are available for one step with a highlighted area
>>> to click to do so.
>>
>> [As has already been pointed out; what you talking about is not found in
>> the Password Vault.]
>>
>> What, exactly, is the problem you're having?
>>
>> --
>>
>> John Pollard
>> Your source of user-to-user Quicken help
>>
> Let me get back to basics starting with this post as stated above:
> I have no problem, all works fine.
> I wonder if I am missing something because the settings display, which
> opens immediately after entering vault password in one step update, shows
> all my accounts set for updating then in the lower portion of that display
> it tells me they are available for one step updating and offers me a
> location to activate that.
> I have the same screen that notan posted but he only shows the upper half.
> It is the logic of the lower half that I am wondering about. IE: offering
> activation of something that is already activated.
>

> Mel
Thanks to all who replied. It seems that no one is sure of Quickens
intention and most just ignore it.
Since its working OK I will accept that reasoning after trying out Bob
Wang's idea of better connection. Guess I am just picky about loose ends and
Quicken has many subtle ones 'like this one"
Appreciate all your help
Mel