From: BURT on
On Jul 21, 6:48 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 21, 9:45 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > You choose to have faith in that because you are first and foremost a
> > > child of God.
>
> > No buster. I am God.
>
> We are all god. The universe is god. Get over yourself.
>

> > > In the physics of nature, nature and what occurs physically in nature,
> > > is foremost.
>
> > > In the physics of nature, it is not the Big Bang, it is the Big
> > > Ongoing.- Hide quoted text -

The point particle is mass as an in finitely small point of infinitely
dense energy. The field sorrounding the point particle can have
unconcentrated energy spread out even. This is bond energy that does
not weigh.

Mitch Raemsch
From: Y.Porat on
On Jul 22, 5:58 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 21, 11:20 am, Jacko <jackokr...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > electron, muon, tau lepton, electron neutrino, muon neutrino, tau
> > > neutrino, up quark, down quark, strange quark, bottom quark, top
> > > quark, W+ boson, W- boson, Z boson, photon, gluon.
>
> > Infered in vapour trails and cloud chambers and photon detectors, so
> > umm this proves what exactly? That bubbles spin in circles? and I
> > suppose your fond of the Higgs boson? And not one attempt at an
> > explination for dark matter and the dark energy, and QM with gravity..
> > Oh I forgot you are a regurgitator, not a theorist.
>
> No, I'm an experimental physicist, by training and experience,
> actually.
>
> Indeed, cloud chambers haven't been used in decades. Have you looked
> recently at how particles are measured?
>

> > > None of these have exhibited any structure.
>
> > > What experimental evidence do you have that any of these do in fact
> > > have composite structure. And lacking experimental evidence, what God
> > > revealed to you that absolutely everything in the universe is
> > > composite?
>
> > And what god has shown you proof of quarks?
>
> No god. Oodles of experimental results, however. Perhaps if you looked
> at something from the last 35 years...
>
> > I buy mine at Tesco, you
> > know. No sorry that's Quorn. Umm, no quarks then... And this self
> > field experience, looking for a reply there...- Hide quoted text -

--------------
last 35 years mean very little
as for me !!
those years are one of the darkest age of physics !!
in wich dumb mathematicians
that call themselves physicists took over physics !!!
with incredible nonsens physics
like Higgs bosons
and mass less particles
each particle has a dfeinite geometric structure
that fact that we dont know it
IS OUR FAULT ALONE !!
and should not let us give up
with it !!

'GOD DINNT PLAY THE DICE ''
iow
the amount of probability
IS OUR AMOUNT OF (pompous-vane ) IGNORANCE !!!
Y.P
------------------------
--------------------
From: Inertial on
"Y.Porat" wrote in message
>last 35 years mean very little
>as for me !!

That's not uncommon with senility.

From: mpc755 on
On Jul 21, 10:49 pm, Jacko <jackokr...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On 22 July, 03:11, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 21, 10:07 pm, Jacko <jackokr...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > These modern kids and there famine union, makes me, well not sick, but
> > > quite wanting, .... wanting more, and more, and arms and mouths and..
> > > well you get it or you don't. So who's first bowl?
>
> > Dark energy is the physical effects caused by a change in the state of
> > dark matter.
>
> > 'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?'
> > A. EINSTEINhttp://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf
>
> > "If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
> > diminishes by L/c2."
>
> > The mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer
> > exists as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as dark
> > matter. As matter converts to dark matter it expands in three
> > dimensional space. The physical effects this transition has on the
> > neighboring dark matter and matter is energy.
>
> > Mass is conserved.
>
> Mass is seconds per metre squared.

Time is a concept. The rate at which a clock ticks has nothing to do
with time. When a battery operated clock ticks slower has time changed
or do you replace the batteries? You replace the batteries because you
understand what occurs physically in nature to cause the clock to tick
at a different rate.

The pressure exerted by the displaced dark matter towards and
throughout an atomic clock determines the rate at which it ticks. Even
though you choose not to understand this does not mean time has
changed. It simply means you fail to understand what occurs physically
in nature to cause the atomic clock to tick at the rate it does.
From: PD on
On Jul 22, 1:09 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 22, 5:58 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Infered in vapour trails and cloud chambers and photon detectors, so
> > > umm this proves what exactly? That bubbles spin in circles? and I
> > > suppose your fond of the Higgs boson? And not one attempt at an
> > > explination for dark matter and the dark energy, and QM with gravity...
> > > Oh I forgot you are a regurgitator, not a theorist.
>
> > No, I'm an experimental physicist, by training and experience,
> > actually.
>
> > Indeed, cloud chambers haven't been used in decades. Have you looked
> > recently at how particles are measured?

> > > And what god has shown you proof of quarks?
>
> > No god. Oodles of experimental results, however. Perhaps if you looked
> > at something from the last 35 years...
>
> > > I buy mine at Tesco, you
> > > know. No sorry that's Quorn. Umm, no quarks then... And this self
> > > field experience, looking for a reply there...- Hide quoted text -

> last 35 years  mean   very little
> as for me !!

Well, then you've missed out on a great deal of experimental
information. If you aren't aware of those *measurements*, then you'll
be well behind the times.