From: Jacko on
> We are talking about infinitely dense energy in a point particle that
> we call mass. Other energy does not weigh and is not mass.

Of the order towards infinite energy in a very small point singularity
warping space. It does not have to have mass, and could be called Dark
Matter. Photons may not have mass, but they have EM attraction, and
are captured orbitally arround singularities, even though the
singularity has no mass. The EM between orbital light of one
singularity to another singularity with orbital light makes a mass
effect. This is mass.

Although mass may appear to warp space, it is warped space under the
influence of light that makes mass.
From: Jacko on
On 21 July, 01:50, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 20, 8:29 am, artful <artful...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 20, 2:36 pm, gulaman <regala...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Some advice
>
> > > 1. Study more elementary physics
>
> > No need
>
> > > to appreciate that the point particle representation is only for
> > > convenient solving of physics problems where some factors affecting
> > > the "particle" are not considered.
>
> > That's what I said
>
> > > 2. Study complex analysis and your math
> > > to know that x/0 is a singularity
>
> > I understand math just fine, thanks. You can get a mathematical
> > singularity when x=0 in 1/x (for example), that's not the only way, of
> > course.  x/0 isn't a singularity as it gives an infinite value for ALL
> > x, not just at a particular x value (ie a singularity).
>
> > Try again
>
> ------------------
> psychopath

Yes I'd say he's very apethetic towards his psychology too.
From: Jacko on
Warp + Photons => Mass

Einstein's buggest mistake was confusing fools into thinking

Mass => Warp
From: bert on
On Jul 21, 7:57 am, Jacko <jackokr...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > We are talking about infinitely dense energy in a point particle that
> > we call mass. Other energy does not weigh and is not mass.
>
> Of the order towards infinite energy in a very small point singularity
> warping space. It does not have to have mass, and could be called Dark
> Matter. Photons may not have mass, but they have EM attraction, and
> are captured orbitally arround singularities, even though the
> singularity has no mass. The EM between orbital light of one
> singularity to another singularity with orbital light makes a mass
> effect. This is mass.
>
> Although mass may appear to warp space, it is warped space under the
> influence of light that makes mass.

No such thing as point particle. Electron is a cloud. A point relates
to a dot. Bohr's model of atoms being like a solar system is "once
upon a Time" bull. It took you into a Quantum tunnel with no light.
I know the structure of an electron and posted it here and in
altastronomy TreBert
From: Jacko on
On 21 July, 15:59, bert <herbertglazie...(a)msn.com> wrote:
> On Jul 21, 7:57 am, Jacko <jackokr...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > We are talking about infinitely dense energy in a point particle that
> > > we call mass. Other energy does not weigh and is not mass.
>
> > Of the order towards infinite energy in a very small point singularity
> > warping space. It does not have to have mass, and could be called Dark
> > Matter. Photons may not have mass, but they have EM attraction, and
> > are captured orbitally arround singularities, even though the
> > singularity has no mass. The EM between orbital light of one
> > singularity to another singularity with orbital light makes a mass
> > effect. This is mass.
>
> > Although mass may appear to warp space, it is warped space under the
> > influence of light that makes mass.
>
> No such thing as point particle. Electron is a cloud. A point relates
> to a dot. Bohr's model of atoms being like a solar system is "once
> upon a Time" bull.   It took you into a Quantum tunnel with no light.
> I know the structure of an electron and posted it here and in
> altastronomy   TreBert

I think you mis understood me. 'Very small point singularity' did not
mean a zero D point of maths, but a very tiny of definite volume
'point'.