From: Jacko on
> We are all god. The universe is god. Get over yourself.

There is only one true unity of all, one universe and one singularity.

God the infinite, god the infinitesimal and god the nothing.
From: mpc755 on
On Jul 21, 9:51 pm, Jacko <jackokr...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Our universe probly went nova from the outside at some instant in
> time. The question of if this was just an expansion, of a time eternal
> singularity, within a singularity is debatable.

It is not the Big Bang, it is the Big Ongoing.
From: Jacko on
And the grain house ran the divison in the good time on the queue of
zero.
From: mpc755 on
On Jul 21, 9:56 pm, Jacko <jackokr...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> And the grain house ran the divison in the good time on the queue of
> zero.

'Mysterious Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Tracked Deeper into Universe'
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/releases/2010/10-023.html

'The clusters appear to be moving along a line extending from our
solar system toward Centaurus/Hydra, but the direction of this motion
is less certain. Evidence indicates that the clusters are headed
outward along this path, away from Earth, but the team cannot yet rule
out the opposite flow. "We detect motion along this axis, but right
now our data cannot state as strongly as we'd like whether the
clusters are coming or going," Kashlinsky said.'

The clusters are headed along this path because the Universe is, or
the local Universe we exist in is, a jet stream. Analogous to the jet
stream of a black hole.

The following is an image of a jet stream:

http://aether.lbl.gov/image_all.html

The reason for the expansion of the universe is the continual emission
of dark matter. In the image above, '1st Stars' is where the
conditions enable dark matter to be compressed into matter.

The matter and dark matter continue to expand away from the emission
point until they 'fall over the water fall' and wind up back at the
disk associated with the Universal black hole/jet stream. Similar to:

http://www.astro.ucla.edu/planetarium/graphics/st_images/BlackHole.jpg

Where the disk is the Rindler Horizon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rindler_coordinates#Geodesics

'Virtual' means you don't understand what occurred physically in
nature so you will just make stuff up.

Dark matter is displaced by matter.
Dark matter is not at rest when displaced.
Dark matter displaced by matter exerts pressure towards the matter.

The Casimir Effect is caused by gravity.
The plates in the Casimir Effect displace dark matter.
The displaced dark matter exerts pressure towards the plates.
The pressure applied by the dark matter forces the plates together.

No 'virtual' nonsense.

'Casimir effect'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_effect#Vacuum_energy

"In a simplified view, a "field" in physics may be envisioned as if
space were filled with interconnected vibrating balls and springs, and
the strength of the field can be visualized as the displacement of a
ball from its rest position."

The strength of the field is the displacement of the dark matter from
its rest position.
From: Jacko on
These modern kids and there famine union, makes me, well not sick, but
quite wanting, .... wanting more, and more, and arms and mouths and..
well you get it or you don't. So who's first bowl?