From: JanAdam on
Thank you Karl again.
I have made two mistakes. First: I have XP so I did check OCX-32 but was
searching for a vbx (as in their sample). Second: I quoted wrong link, but I
see that you gave Mike the correct one.
Anyhow, I got your code up and running, and earlier I had BeastFish's code
running as well. I am not going to try Matthias because I do not understand
it. He is right saying that one does not need to understand to use it, but if
I have choice, I will always opt for using things I can comprehend.

I may still ask for help down the road, but I am getting the mouse
notification all right from both codes.

Thanks all for your help.

--
JanAdam