From: Karl DeSaulniers on
All the lists I am on, when I hit reply, the lists email comes up.
The PHP email lists are the only ones that do not for me. I end up
(every time I send a message)
deleting the Op email and typing in the list email, or hit reply-all
and delete all emails except the list email.
I do this as a courtesy to all the others on the list.

Karl

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm
http://designdrumm.com

From: Ashley Sheridan on
On Wed, 2010-04-21 at 19:15 +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:

> Can you not adapt the toolbar?

I did find
http://www.mail-archive.com/evolution(a)lists.ximian.com/msg01302.html but
it looks to be Linux-only. I would assume there's an equivalent method
out there for Windows and Macs.

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk