From: Jeff Jones on
On Sat, 29 May 2010 16:22:25 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
<dhanks(a)blind-apertures.ca> wrote:

>"Jeff Jones" <jj197109671(a)mailinator.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 29 May 2010 16:14:20 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
>> <dhanks(a)blind-apertures.ca> wrote:
>>

>>>"Jeff Jones" <jj197109671(a)mailinator.com> wrote in message

>>>Who says I wanted the focus on the apple / fingers?
>>>
>>>The title was "Still trying to decide," which alludes back to the old Adam
>>>/
>>>Eve episode. Given the title, the apple indicates the choice between good
>>>and evil, nature and commerce, the simple life and the good life. That
>>>choice isn't alway easy / clear.
>>>
>>>The partial glimpse of the over-exposed wall and furniture in the
>>>background
>>>represent our tendency to put too much emphasis on comfort and security,
>>>over-looking the ethics of our choice, which is why the apple isn't clear.
>>>
>>>Isn't it interesting how the non-traditional use of photographic elements
>>>can produce a distinct impression.
>>>
>>>But, you'll probably never put that much thought into a production image,
>>>let alone a test shot...
>>>
>>>Take Care,
>>>Dudley
>>>

>> If you have to explain a photo (or in your case, invent stories to try to
>> justify why you're a failure as a photographer), then you have failed.
>> Either way.
>>
>> Why don't you go bother your daughter for attention? Or has she had enough
>> of your bullshit too?
>>

>So, Da Vinci is a failure because people are still debating the Mona Lisa?
>By your logic, everybody should just "know" what it's all about?

Da Vinci wasn't a failure, because he didn't sit there like a whiny baby
trying to make excuses for what he was trying to paint. Nor did he include
paragraphs of text trying to convince others that what they are seeing is
different than what he had intended.. Those that are wasting their lives
debating his art are the failures. Just as you are.

YOU ARE NOT AN ARTIST! BY ANY STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION. Get that through
your fuckin' thick skull. You're a lame crapshooter who can't even see what
he's snapping off with his auto-everything cameras. That's all you are and
will ever be.

Oh, and a troll on usenet. That too. That's all you are.

Why oh why did Gates have to include "accessibility" modes in his software?
Now we have to put up with delusional twits like you.

From: Dudley Hanks on

> On Sat, 29 May 2010 16:22:25 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
> <dhanks(a)blind-apertures.ca> wrote:
>

>>"Jeff Jones" <jj197109671(a)mailinator.com> wrote in message

>>> If you have to explain a photo (or in your case, invent stories to try
>>> justify why you're a failure as a photographer), then you have failed.
>>> Either way.
>>>
>>> Why don't you go bother your daughter for attention? Or has she had
>>> enough
>>> of your bullshit too?
>>>

>>So, Da Vinci is a failure because people are still debating the Mona Lisa?
>>By your logic, everybody should just "know" what it's all about?
>
> Da Vinci wasn't a failure, because he didn't sit there like a whiny baby
> trying to make excuses for what he was trying to paint. Nor did he include
> paragraphs of text trying to convince others that what they are seeing is
> different than what he had intended.. Those that are wasting their lives
> debating his art are the failures. Just as you are.
>
> YOU ARE NOT AN ARTIST! BY ANY STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION. Get that through
> your fuckin' thick skull. You're a lame crapshooter who can't even see
> what
> he's snapping off with his auto-everything cameras. That's all you are and
> will ever be.
>
> Oh, and a troll on usenet. That too. That's all you are.
>
> Why oh why did Gates have to include "accessibility" modes in his
> software?
> Now we have to put up with delusional twits like you.

I must have struck a nerve with that last comment...

:)

Anyway, think about it (if you can), I title a pic "still trying to decide,"
which contains an apple as the largest element. Most, sane, people with any
kind of art / literature / religious background (which you profess to
possess) will automatically think "Adam and Eve" / "The Fall of Man," etc...
But, you don't...

Instead, you accuse me of "inventing" a rationale for a pic I've already
labelled with a title that points in the direction of my explanation...

Then, you go off on a rant about Da Vinci being so great because your own
logic paints him and I in a similar light? And, your logic makes my
explanation / image seem rather, er, well, artistic?

Now, GR, you've gone from making yourself look like a bigot to making
yourself look like a completely bigotted airhead...

Thanks, you're making me look good ... ;)

Trolling trolls is SOOOO much fun... ;)

Take Care,
Dudley

From: Jeff Jones on
On Sat, 29 May 2010 16:48:06 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
<dhanks(a)blind-apertures.ca> wrote:

>"Jeff Jones" <jj197109671(a)mailinator.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 29 May 2010 16:22:25 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
>> <dhanks(a)blind-apertures.ca> wrote:
>>

>>>"Jeff Jones" <jj197109671(a)mailinator.com> wrote in message

>>>So, Da Vinci is a failure because people are still debating the Mona Lisa?
>>>By your logic, everybody should just "know" what it's all about?
>>
>> Da Vinci wasn't a failure, because he didn't sit there like a whiny baby
>> trying to make excuses for what he was trying to paint. Nor did he include
>> paragraphs of text trying to convince others that what they are seeing is
>> different than what he had intended.. Those that are wasting their lives
>> debating his art are the failures. Just as you are.
>>
>> YOU ARE NOT AN ARTIST! BY ANY STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION. Get that through
>> your fuckin' thick skull. You're a lame crapshooter who can't even see
>> what
>> he's snapping off with his auto-everything cameras. That's all you are and
>> will ever be.
>>
>> Oh, and a troll on usenet. That too. That's all you are.
>>
>> Why oh why did Gates have to include "accessibility" modes in his
>> software?
>> Now we have to put up with delusional twits like you.
>>

>I must have struck a nerve with that last comment...
>
>:)
>
>Anyway, think about it (if you can), I title a pic "still trying to decide,"
>which contains an apple as the largest element. Most, sane, people with any
>kind of art / literature / religious background (which you profess to
>possess) will automatically think "Adam and Eve" / "The Fall of Man," etc...
>But, you don't...
>
>Instead, you accuse me of "inventing" a rationale for a pic I've already
>labelled with a title that points in the direction of my explanation...
>
>Then, you go off on a rant about Da Vinci being so great because your own
>logic paints him and I in a similar light? And, your logic makes my
>explanation / image seem rather, er, well, artistic?
>
>Now, GR, you've gone from making yourself look like a bigot to making
>yourself look like a completely bigotted airhead...
>
>Thanks, you're making me look good ... ;)
>
>Trolling trolls is SOOOO much fun... ;)
>
>Take Care,
>Dudley

The only advice left for you ... seek out practitioners that prescribe
anti-psychotic medications. Your refusal to accept your station in life now
has left you 100% delusional.

Excuse me while I go visit rec.arts.dancing and now discuss the same thing
with a quadriplegic who insists he's going to be a great ballet dancer one
day if only he keeps flopping around on the floor long enough.

His problem is identical to yours.

From: Dudley Hanks on

> On Sat, 29 May 2010 16:48:06 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
> <dhanks(a)blind-apertures.ca> wrote:
>

>>"Jeff Jones" <jj197109671(a)mailinator.com> wrote in message

>>> Da Vinci wasn't a failure, because he didn't sit there like a whiny baby
>>> trying to make excuses for what he was trying to paint. Nor did he
>>> include
>>> paragraphs of text trying to convince others that what they are seeing
>>> is
>>> different than what he had intended.. Those that are wasting their lives
>>> debating his art are the failures. Just as you are.
>>>
>>> YOU ARE NOT AN ARTIST! BY ANY STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION. Get that
>>> through
>>> your fuckin' thick skull. You're a lame crapshooter who can't even see
>>> what
>>> he's snapping off with his auto-everything cameras. That's all you are
>>> and
>>> will ever be.
>>>
>>> Oh, and a troll on usenet. That too. That's all you are.
>>>
>>> Why oh why did Gates have to include "accessibility" modes in his
>>> software?
>>> Now we have to put up with delusional twits like you.
>>>

>>I must have struck a nerve with that last comment...
>>
>>:)
>>
>>Anyway, think about it (if you can), I title a pic "still trying to
>>decide,"
>>which contains an apple as the largest element. Most, sane, people with
>>any
>>kind of art / literature / religious background (which you profess to
>>possess) will automatically think "Adam and Eve" / "The Fall of Man,"
>>etc...
>>But, you don't...
>>
>>Instead, you accuse me of "inventing" a rationale for a pic I've already
>>labelled with a title that points in the direction of my explanation...
>>
>>Then, you go off on a rant about Da Vinci being so great because your own
>>logic paints him and I in a similar light? And, your logic makes my
>>explanation / image seem rather, er, well, artistic?
>>
>>Now, GR, you've gone from making yourself look like a bigot to making
>>yourself look like a completely bigotted airhead...
>>
>>Thanks, you're making me look good ... ;)
>>
>>Trolling trolls is SOOOO much fun... ;)
>>
>>Take Care,
>>Dudley
>>

> The only advice left for you ... seek out practitioners that prescribe
> anti-psychotic medications. Your refusal to accept your station in life
> now
> has left you 100% delusional.
>
> Excuse me while I go visit rec.arts.dancing and now discuss the same thing
> with a quadriplegic who insists he's going to be a great ballet dancer one
> day if only he keeps flopping around on the floor long enough.
>
> His problem is identical to yours.

Ah, GR, / LOL / Jerry / Jeff, don't go away jus' 'cause ya made yerself look
like an idyit...

Show me some of that incredible intellect that helped you retire at 25!

I'm really hoping you can teach me something, about the art / science of
photography ... After all, you've clearly demonstrated how much thought you
put into the area... ;)

Take Care,
Dudley

PS, wish the guy luck from me... I hope everybody gets a chance to live
THEIR dream, especially those who won't let convention limit their
aspirations...

From: Vance on
On May 29, 8:43 am, John McWilliams <jp...(a)comcast.net> wrote:
> Vance wrote:
> > On May 29, 7:33 am, John McWilliams <jp...(a)comcast.net> wrote:
> >> The pest of many names is not insane most likely, but is consumed by
> >> such hate and fear that he's frozen in a pattern of anonymous, hateful
> >> and frequent harassment of any who'll respond. Er, well, maybe that's
> >> one definition of insane..
>
> > He's not insane, but his posts across several forums display a
> > personality that combines characteristics of both narssisistic and
> > antisocial personality disorders.  Of the two, the antisocial
> > characteristics are more forward, but the foundation may be in the
> > weak ego structure indicated by the narssisistic tendency.
>
> No argument.
> Do you realize, Vance, that a number of usenet folk won't see your posts
> as you're using Google to post from?
>
> --
> john mcwilliams

I know, but usenet isn't that important to me. Google is convenient
and provides all the functionality that I need. If I'm flltered out,
so be it. I haven't got anything at stake.

Vance