From: Bob Williams on
hummingbird wrote:
> I want software to digitally manipulate my photos so I can turn the
> subjects around. If they have their back to me, I want to see their
> faces.
>
> Preferably freeware.
>
> hb
Surely you jest!
Bob Williams
From: Me on
On 29/05/2010 9:33 p.m., hummingbird wrote:
> I want software to digitally manipulate my photos so I can turn the
> subjects around. If they have their back to me, I want to see their
> faces.
>
> Preferably freeware.
>
> hb

Wait for the generation 2 iPad.
It has a screen on both sides - just flip it over.
From: za kAT on
On Sat, 29 May 2010 02:36:32 -0700, Bob Williams wrote:

> Shirley you jest!

Please spell his name correctly!

--
zakAT(a)pooh.the.cat - Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416.
Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for denigration!
From: J. Caldwell on
On Sat, 29 May 2010 10:33:10 +0100, hummingbird <hummingbird(a)1.0.0.127>
wrote:

>I want software to digitally manipulate my photos so I can turn the
>subjects around. If they have their back to me, I want to see their
>faces.
>
>Preferably freeware.
>
>hb

Troll.

But this has been known to happen once at a film stand. It's a long known
story about an irate lady who was all upset when they printed her photos
flipped horizontally, after she had asked them to print them for her
"turned around". They had no idea why she was now upset. Apparently she
meant what this troll doofus means. When they explained to her that they
couldn't do that, she got even more irate. There was something in the story
about her blaming her camera too and wanted a more expensive camera so
things like that wouldn't happen. That sounds just like all those that buy
DSLRs today, it must be the camera's fault.

From: dadiOH on
hummingbird wrote:
> I want software to digitally manipulate my photos so I can turn the
> subjects around. If they have their back to me, I want to see their
> faces.
>
> Preferably freeware.
>
> hb

No software needed, just look at them from the other side of your monitor.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...