From: Robert Spanjaard on
On Sat, 29 May 2010 10:33:10 +0100, hummingbird wrote:

> I want software to digitally manipulate my photos so I can turn the
> subjects around. If they have their back to me, I want to see their
> faces.
>
> Preferably freeware.

Change your attitude, so people don't turn their back on you so often.
Completely free.

--
Regards, Robert http://www.arumes.com
From: Thip on
"dadiOH" <dadiOH(a)invalid.com> wrote in message
> hummingbird wrote:
>
> No software needed, just look at them from the other side of your monitor.
>
> --
>
> dadiOH

ROFL!!!!!

From: Robert Coe on
On Sat, 29 May 2010 10:42:36 +0100, hummingbird <hummingbird(a)1.0.0.127> wrote:
: On Sat, 29 May 2010 02:36:32 -0700, Bob Williams wrote :
: > hummingbird wrote:
: > > I want software to digitally manipulate my photos so I can turn
: > > the subjects around. If they have their back to me, I want to
: > > see their faces.
: > >
: > > Preferably freeware.
: > >
: > > hb
: > Surely you jest!
: > Bob Williams
: >
:
: Are you old school? Nowadays we have got features on cameras like face
: recognition. You can do all sorts of things you couldn't do in the
: past.
:
: I've got some crowd shots I took on holiday but they're not all facing
: me and I want to see all the faces.

Maybe you're using the wrong equipment. Isn't that what the flip-out LCD on
the D5000 is for?

Bob
From: Gandalf on
On 5/29/2010 7:34 AM, dadiOH wrote:
> hummingbird wrote:
>> I want software to digitally manipulate my photos so I can turn the
>> subjects around. If they have their back to me, I want to see their
>> faces.
>>
>> Preferably freeware.
>>
>> hb
>
> No software needed, just look at them from the other side of your monitor.

From: DanP on
On May 29, 10:33 am, hummingbird <hummingb...(a)1.0.0.127> wrote:
> I want software to digitally manipulate my photos so I can turn the
> subjects around. If they have their back to me, I want to see their
> faces.
>
> Preferably freeware.
>
> hb

Stick around and be our new resident troll.

DanP