From: Grimly Curmudgeon on
drugs began to take hold. I remember hummingbird <hummingbird(a)1.0.0.127>
saying something like:

>I want software to digitally manipulate my photos so I can turn the
>subjects around. If they have their back to me, I want to see their
>faces.
>
>Preferably freeware.

Sure. It's out next century and called 'Faceabout'. Just hang on and
it'll be with you sooner than you expect, because any picture that's
taken with conventional cameras can be scanned with 'Faceabout' and a
timeline is opened that will reach back to the instant of exposure to
poke the subject on the shoulder and a sub-vocal command will
mysteriously compel them to turn around to face the camera.
As you will appreciate, the picture you're holding right now with the
backs of the subjects heads to you will instantly transform to a
photographic record with full facial features provided, and this is the
tricky bit, provided someone in the future uses 'Faceabout' to scan your
pics. You can always leave a note in the tin box or DVD with your pics
on. A sort of time capsule.
From: Wolfgang Weisselberg on
hummingbird <hummingbird(a)1.0.0.127> wrote:
> On Sat, 29 May 2010 21:38:40 +1200, Me wrote :

>> Wait for the generation 2 iPad.
>> It has a screen on both sides - just flip it over.

> The iPad costs too much and I prefer something done using freeware.

But freeware will only work with freeware cameras, and you
ain't got one.

-Wolfgang
From: OMG on

OMG! OMG! OMG!

I've just seen the back legs of a dog run across the room.

Odd, it had a tag tied to its scrotum with "astraweb" written on it.

From: HeyBub on
hummingbird wrote:
> I want software to digitally manipulate my photos so I can turn the
> subjects around. If they have their back to me, I want to see their
> faces.

They have their back to you for a reason.

From: Roger Hunt on
HeyBub <heybub(a)NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote
>hummingbird wrote:
>> I want software to digitally manipulate my photos so I can turn the
>> subjects around. If they have their back to me, I want to see their
>> faces.
>
>They have their back to you for a reason.

<g>
--
Roger Hunt