From: Jack on
> What AV/malware programs have you run?
> Were they EACH updated prior to running them?
> XP Pro or Home?
> SP2? If not SP2 I have nothing further to offer.

========
thanks for your reply.

already did a HJT first thing, and they couldn'tfind anything wrong
with it.

What AV/malware programs have you run?
Spybot,. Adware, Panda online, Clamwin, RogueRemover, Bughunter,
Smitfraud
Were they EACH updated prior to running them?
yes
XP Pro or Home?

SP2? If not SP2 I have nothing further to offer.
yup

From: bughunter.dustin on
On Apr 21, 9:47 pm, Jack <g...(a)gonegone.com> wrote:
> > What AV/malware programs have you run?
> > Were they EACH updated prior to running them?
> > XP Pro or Home?
> > SP2? If not SP2 I have nothing further to offer.
>
> ========
> thanks for your reply.
>
> already did a HJT first thing, and they couldn'tfind anything wrong
> with it.
>
> What AV/malware programs have you run?
> Spybot,. Adware, Panda online, Clamwin, RogueRemover,Bughunter,
> Smitfraud
> Were they EACH updated prior to running them?
> yes
> XP Pro or Home?

Hi Jack.

Lets make sure of a few things. First, are you logged in as
Administrator? Do others have administrator accounts as well?

WHich folders specifically is it complaining about?

--
Dustin Cook
http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk

From: Jack on
After serious thinking bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com wrote :
> On Apr 21, 9:47 pm, Jack <g...(a)gonegone.com> wrote:
>>> What AV/malware programs have you run?
>>> Were they EACH updated prior to running them?
>>> XP Pro or Home?
>>> SP2? If not SP2 I have nothing further to offer.
>>
>> ========
>> thanks for your reply.
>>
>> already did a HJT first thing, and they couldn'tfind anything wrong
>> with it.
>>
>> What AV/malware programs have you run?
>> Spybot,. Adware, Panda online, Clamwin, RogueRemover,Bughunter,
>> Smitfraud
>> Were they EACH updated prior to running them?
>> yes
>> XP Pro or Home?
>
> Hi Jack.
>
> Lets make sure of a few things. First, are you logged in as
> Administrator? Do others have administrator accounts as well?
>
> WHich folders specifically is it complaining about?

BUGHUNTER! Good to see you again and thanks for answering.

Am admin on this machine, am only one that uses it.

Any of WinExp, when it pops up to "Open" or "Save As" from within the
app.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: No Sound