From: George's Pro Sound Co. on
George's Pro Sound will be the contractor for "Gig in the Sky" festival ,
one of the most antic ipated events in the north east for the touring jam
band talent and their fans
check it out
http://giginthesky.weebly.com/artists.html

From: Steve M on
"George's Pro Sound Co." wrote
> jam band talent

There's an oxymoron!!

> and their fans

IOW, smelly hippies on drugs with faulty hearing and
judgement.

--
Steve McQ

From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

"Steve M" <mcsteve1350x(a)verizon.net> wrote in message
> "George's Pro Sound Co." wrote
>> jam band talent
>
> There's an oxymoron!!
>
>> and their fans
>>

> IOW, smelly hippies on drugs with faulty hearing and
> judgement.
>
> --
> Steve McQ

they can't all afford drugs :-)
and they scatter from authority, pretty easy bunch to get your way with

From: Denny Strauser on
George's Pro Sound Co. wrote:
> "Steve M" <mcsteve1350x(a)verizon.net> wrote in message
>> "George's Pro Sound Co." wrote
>>> jam band talent
>> There's an oxymoron!!
>>
>>> and their fans
>>>
>> IOW, smelly hippies on drugs with faulty hearing and
>> judgement.

> they can't all afford drugs :-)
> and they scatter from authority, pretty easy bunch to get your way with

Oh, they can afford (insert decadence here) if they can afford tickets.
Actually, some of them pay their way by selling (insert decadence here).
George, is this confirmed? Do you want me to work this event?
I'll have to take my last week off in Albany - they promised me I could
when I took this job. I can take a bus to Binghamton or Syracuse (or
Ithaca, if I must) to meet you that week.

- Denny
From: Krooburg Science on
On Jun 20, 3:51 pm, "George's Pro Sound Co." <bm...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Steve M" <mcsteve13...(a)verizon.net> wrote in message
>
> news:hvm5n0$a7h$1(a)speranza.aioe.org...> "George's Pro Sound Co."  wrote
> >> jam band talent
>
> > There's an oxymoron!!
>
> >> and their fans
>
> > IOW, smelly hippies on drugs with faulty hearing and
> > judgement.
>
> > --
> > Steve McQ
>
> they can't all afford drugs :-)
> and they scatter from authority, pretty easy bunch to get your way with

Sounds like a perfect gig for you.