From: Phildo on

"George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> global warming is a trend not a record there is nowhere on earth that is
> trending colder

Europe is experiencing the coldest winter on record I believe.

Phildo

From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

"Phildo" <Phil(a)phildo.net> wrote in message

> "George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> global warming is a trend not a record there is nowhere on earth that is
>> trending colder
>
> Europe is experiencing the coldest winter on record I believe.
>
> Phildo

you need to look at decade long trends not the extremes
george

From: liquidator on

"Phildo" <Phil(a)phildo.net> wrote in message

> "George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> global warming is a trend not a record there is nowhere on earth that is
>> trending colder
>
> Europe is experiencing the coldest winter on record I believe.
>
> Phildo

It's weird.

What you say is true, but not sure about the record part.. But the polar ice
in the Arctic is melting. It would seem the hot air going there is
displccing cold air down here.

In the states we have only 3 states without snow. Quite unusual.

Nowhere near records though.

Weird weather to say the least, and we are gonna have serious problems if
the out-of-control stuff continues.

From: Denny Strauser on
liquidator wrote:
> "Phildo" <Phil(a)phildo.net> wrote in message
>> "George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> global warming is a trend not a record there is nowhere on earth that is
>>> trending colder
>> Europe is experiencing the coldest winter on record I believe.
>>
>> Phildo
>>

> It's weird.
>
> What you say is true, but not sure about the record part.. But the polar ice
> in the Arctic is melting. It would seem the hot air going there is
> displccing cold air down here.
>
> In the states we have only 3 states without snow. Quite unusual.
>
> Nowhere near records though.
>
> Weird weather to say the least, and we are gonna have serious problems if
> the out-of-control stuff continues.

It was colder in Atlanta, GA than Fairbanks, AK this week....
- Denny
From: McSteve on
"Denny Strauser" wrote:
> It was colder in Atlanta, GA than Fairbanks, AK this week....

At 11pm Sat. it was 5 degrees warmer in SW Alaska than it was
in Jacksonville, FL.

--
Steve <snip> McQ