From: George's Pro Sound Co. on
here is the ABC news from a town 6 miles from my house
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?cl=17482964
george

From: Denny Strauser on
George's Pro Sound Co. wrote:
> here is the ABC news from a town 6 miles from my house
> http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?cl=17482964
> george

George,
Even here in Pittsburgh we've been getting lake-effect snow for a week.
But, being 200 miles from Lake Erie, it's accumulated less than 4 inches
in the city. But it has been cold. The highs have been in the mid 20's
(Fahrenheit) for a week & expected to continue that way for at least
another week. Wind chills have been around zero. Last year at this time
I missed this winterly weather because I was in Japan. In all honesty, I
didn't miss the weather at all ....
- Denny
From: liquidator on

"Denny Strauser" <dsdennysound(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> George's Pro Sound Co. wrote:
>> here is the ABC news from a town 6 miles from my house
>> http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?cl=17482964
>> george
>
> George,
> Even here in Pittsburgh we've been getting lake-effect snow for a week.
> But, being 200 miles from Lake Erie, it's accumulated less than 4 inches
> in the city. But it has been cold. The highs have been in the mid 20's
> (Fahrenheit) for a week & expected to continue that way for at least
> another week. Wind chills have been around zero. Last year at this time I
> missed this winterly weather because I was in Japan. In all honesty, I
> didn't miss the weather at all ....
> - Denny

Yeah about the same out here, just too cold to get much done..

Dunno how they survive in Minnesota, gues if you have proper gear and
clothes...I ain't motivated to move there till somebody invents a portable
nuclear reactor...

From: Michael Dobony on
On Thu, 7 Jan 2010 10:01:40 -0500, liquidator wrote:

> "Denny Strauser" <dsdennysound(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> George's Pro Sound Co. wrote:
>>> here is the ABC news from a town 6 miles from my house
>>> http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?cl=17482964
>>> george
>>
>> George,
>> Even here in Pittsburgh we've been getting lake-effect snow for a week.
>> But, being 200 miles from Lake Erie, it's accumulated less than 4 inches
>> in the city. But it has been cold. The highs have been in the mid 20's
>> (Fahrenheit) for a week & expected to continue that way for at least
>> another week. Wind chills have been around zero. Last year at this time I
>> missed this winterly weather because I was in Japan. In all honesty, I
>> didn't miss the weather at all ....
>> - Denny
>
> Yeah about the same out here, just too cold to get much done..
>
> Dunno how they survive in Minnesota, gues if you have proper gear and
> clothes...I ain't motivated to move there till somebody invents a portable
> nuclear reactor...

My son in Iowa has warm weather compared to here in southern MO. He has the
20's and snow and we have colder weather than many can remember and more
snow than usual. Des Moines is almost through their entire snow removal
budget!
From: bob urz on
George's Pro Sound Co. wrote:
> here is the ABC news from a town 6 miles from my house
> http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?cl=17482964
> george

I have piles 5 to 6 foot high in places in my yard. And -30 wind chill
to boot.

bob