From: Tony van der Hoff on
On 27/07/10 12:54, Neil Ellwood wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 10:41:56 +0100, chris wrote:
>
>> Sorry for the OT post, but the printer is connected to a linux desktop
>> ;)
>>
>> I need to replace some cartridges on my HP MFD, but where's a good
>> source for well-priced genuine HP stuff? Online preferably.
>>
>> I was going to go with Ebuyer, but they've suddenly decided to drop the
>> free delivery option for my address.
>>
>> Anyone have any suggestions for places to try? I don't want compatible
>> or refills as I don't use the printer very much and just want the
>> cartridges to work.
>> TIA
>
> Try www.7dayshop.com
> I have had good results from them.

Don't know the MFD, but this is my preferred supplier:
http://www.internet-ink.co.uk/hp-ink-cartridges/

--
Tony van der Hoff | mailto:tony(a)vanderhoff.org
Ariège, France |
From: Geoff Clements on
chris wrote:

> Sorry for the OT post, but the printer is connected to a linux desktop ;)
>
> I need to replace some cartridges on my HP MFD, but where's a good
> source for well-priced genuine HP stuff? Online preferably.
>
> I was going to go with Ebuyer, but they've suddenly decided to drop the
> free delivery option for my address.
>
> Anyone have any suggestions for places to try? I don't want compatible
> or refills as I don't use the printer very much and just want the
> cartridges to work.
> TIA

I get mine from here and they buy your empty cartridges back off you:
http://www.ink2u.co.uk/

--
Geoff
From: davesurrey on

"Geoff Clements" <bitbucket(a)electron.me.uk> wrote in message
> chris wrote:
>
>> Sorry for the OT post, but the printer is connected to a linux desktop ;)
>>
>> I need to replace some cartridges on my HP MFD, but where's a good
>> source for well-priced genuine HP stuff? Online preferably.
>>
>> I was going to go with Ebuyer, but they've suddenly decided to drop the
>> free delivery option for my address.
>>
>> Anyone have any suggestions for places to try? I don't want compatible
>> or refills as I don't use the printer very much and just want the
>> cartridges to work.
>> TIA
>
> I get mine from here and they buy your empty cartridges back off you:
> http://www.ink2u.co.uk/

I'll second that.
They have consistently given first rate, next day service.
(not connected with them in any professional way...just a happy customer).
Dave

From: chris on
On 27/07/10 11:54, Neil Ellwood wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 10:41:56 +0100, chris wrote:
>
>> Sorry for the OT post, but the printer is connected to a linux desktop
>> ;)
>>
>> I need to replace some cartridges on my HP MFD, but where's a good
>> source for well-priced genuine HP stuff? Online preferably.
>>
>> I was going to go with Ebuyer, but they've suddenly decided to drop the
>> free delivery option for my address.
>>
>> Anyone have any suggestions for places to try? I don't want compatible
>> or refills as I don't use the printer very much and just want the
>> cartridges to work.
>> TIA
>
> Try www.7dayshop.com
> I have had good results from them.

Ah, yes. I'd forgotten about them. Good price too. As I had a cable to
buy as well and used them before, I went with them.

THanks very much to everyone for the helpful suggestions. I'll bookmark
the links for future use.
Cheers,

Chris