From: Chris Whelan on
On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 10:41:56 +0100, chris wrote:

> Sorry for the OT post, but the printer is connected to a linux desktop
> ;)
>
> I need to replace some cartridges on my HP MFD, but where's a good
> source for well-priced genuine HP stuff? Online preferably.
>
> I was going to go with Ebuyer, but they've suddenly decided to drop the
> free delivery option for my address.
>
> Anyone have any suggestions for places to try? I don't want compatible
> or refills as I don't use the printer very much and just want the
> cartridges to work.
> TIA

Can't promise the cheapest prices, but I've had the best service of any
online company for more than five years from here:

http://www.tonik.co.uk/

Chris

--
Remove prejudice to reply.
From: David Goodenough on
chris wrote:

> Sorry for the OT post, but the printer is connected to a linux desktop ;)
>
> I need to replace some cartridges on my HP MFD, but where's a good
> source for well-priced genuine HP stuff? Online preferably.
>
> I was going to go with Ebuyer, but they've suddenly decided to drop the
> free delivery option for my address.
>
> Anyone have any suggestions for places to try? I don't want compatible
> or refills as I don't use the printer very much and just want the
> cartridges to work.
> TIA

I don't know where you live, but I have always found the best (for which
read cheapest) source of inkjet cartridges to be a large supermarket. In
fact in choosing a printer, I always check that the local supermarket stocks
the relevant cartridges before I buy it. Their bulk buying gives much lower
prices.

David
From: chris on
On 27/07/10 10:51, Chris Whelan wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 10:41:56 +0100, chris wrote:
>
>> Sorry for the OT post, but the printer is connected to a linux desktop
>> ;)
>>
>> I need to replace some cartridges on my HP MFD, but where's a good
>> source for well-priced genuine HP stuff? Online preferably.
>>
>> I was going to go with Ebuyer, but they've suddenly decided to drop the
>> free delivery option for my address.
>>
>> Anyone have any suggestions for places to try? I don't want compatible
>> or refills as I don't use the printer very much and just want the
>> cartridges to work.
>> TIA
>
> Can't promise the cheapest prices, but I've had the best service of any
> online company for more than five years from here:
>
> http://www.tonik.co.uk/

They look really good and about the same price as Ebuyer. Actually
they're cheaper as delivery is included :)

Nice tip. Thanks!
From: Alec Ross on
Well if you have a Viking a/c their prices are reasonable (but not
cheap). Delivery is good, and free for orders over 30 GBP. When I buy
for my HP MFD, individual large-capacity colour cartridges (45 and 78)
easily take me towards or over this threshold.

Alec

In message <i2m9l6$u4e$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>, chris
<ithinkiam(a)gmail.com> writes

--
Alec Ross
From: Neil Ellwood on
On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 10:41:56 +0100, chris wrote:

> Sorry for the OT post, but the printer is connected to a linux desktop
> ;)
>
> I need to replace some cartridges on my HP MFD, but where's a good
> source for well-priced genuine HP stuff? Online preferably.
>
> I was going to go with Ebuyer, but they've suddenly decided to drop the
> free delivery option for my address.
>
> Anyone have any suggestions for places to try? I don't want compatible
> or refills as I don't use the printer very much and just want the
> cartridges to work.
> TIA

Try www.7dayshop.com
I have had good results from them.