From: Rob on
Windows Explorer crashed again but only after MSN Messenger did. This has
occured the last week or so. So this maybe caused buy MSN Messenger, at least
it appears so.

From: Rob on
Windows Explorer crashed again but only after MSN Messenger did. This has
happened a couple of times in the last week. I still get the IE cache popup
only after Windows Explorer crashes.

From: Rob on
I have just noticed that when MSN Messenger crashed that the error stated
that the file msgrapp.dll was missing. Is this a valid file?

"Rob" wrote:

> Windows Explorer crashed again but only after MSN Messenger did. This has
> happened a couple of times in the last week. I still get the IE cache popup
> only after Windows Explorer crashes.
>
> "Rob" wrote:
>
> > I am finding that Windows explorer in xp sp2 is crashing on a ever increasing
> > frequency. When reporting the error I am directed to the following link
> > http://oca.microsoft.com/en/response.aspx?SGD=78979500-6f2b-4a25-94b5-df699ce64745&SID=1809
> > this solution seems to be temporary as this problem keeps re-occuring.
> > I can not find any related errors in the event viewer either.
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: Page File
Next: VSS Shadow Copy Problems