From: Thomas Giammo on
I'm running 64bit WIN 7 and I believe that my 32bit version of MSIE 8 has
been corrupted. My 64bit version of MSIE 8 is fine. How can I delete and
replace my 32bit version of MSIE 8?

From: Bobby Johnson on
What makes you think 32-bit IE8 is corrupted?

As far as I know there is no IE8 for Win 7 download because it's
included in Win 7.

From: Dennis Pack on
Thomas:
A way that may work is to remove then add IE through turn on/off Windows
components. An add-on may be causing a problem with IE 32-bit and not
64-bit. Try running IE without add-ons from Accessories/System Tools. Have a
great day.

--
Dennis Pack
Win-7 Enterprise x64, Win-7 Professional x64.

From: Thomas Giammo on
It is behaving erratically. For example, when I bring up the Google site in
the 32 bit MSIE, keying in a search term becomes a hit or miss affair, with
the typing extremely slow and with some letters not appearing at all when
typed.

As I said, this is not a problem on the 64bit version. In addition, my wife
also has a WIN 7 64bit machine and there is no problem in entering in Google
search terms on either her 32bit MSIE 8 or 64 bit MSIE 8.

Thomas Giammo

From: Thomas Giammo on
Dennis:

Following your advice, I disabled all of my add-ons in the 32bit version -
and it did not help.

Will I be able to reload a new 32bit version of MSIE 8 after I turn it off
via Windows Components?

Tom Giammo