First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Marvell Yukon Ethernet Controller(drivers)10.27.5.3 (2007-11-23)
SetupYukonWinC_5X6N_0409.htm created 2007-11-23 Readme File for SETUPYUKONWINC_5X6N.exe Supporting: Marvell Yukon Ethernet Controller This package contains the following software components: - NDIS5 Miniport Driver version 10.27.5.3 for Windows 2000 - NDIS5.1 Miniport Driver version 10.27.5.3 for Windows X... 9 Dec 2007 22:43
Problem using CopyMemory
Hi Everybody, I have a function that uses CopyMemory(). While compiling for x64, it gives me the following error "unresolved external symbol __imp_RtlCopyMemory referenced in function" The documentation says to include <windows.h>, which I have. Can anyone tell me whether CopyMemory() is available for x64? Wai... 9 Dec 2007 22:43
problems with 'manage your server'
We've recently experienced similiar difficulty with our W2k3R2 server There is similiarity because the 'Manage Your Server' returns a blank window. In our case the 'Search' form returns with a Blank shell and 'Extended' view in MMC for 'Services 'is blank too. Would these be caused by a failure in the en... 9 Dec 2007 22:43
MS VC++ 2008 redist available for download
Though not an imperative update, these redists have helped me through time in order to address those SideBySide errors in event viewer. I can recall RivaTuner and ffdshow as some of the programs that, after installing the redist, would not cause any further SideBySide errors. x64 version http://www.microsoft.com/... 9 Dec 2007 22:43
Additional Drivers x64 drivers on x86 Print server ntprint.inf
Hello all, I've a Windows Standard 2003 x86 server acting as a Print server. I have shares for all our printers and now that we are adding some 64- bit terminal servers to our environment, I would like to install the 64-bit drivers to the print shares. I have been able to add the x64 drivers of our Xerox prin... 9 Dec 2007 22:43
Windows Vista Performance Codes in Event Viewer for one
I have a client that bought an AMD 64bit processor system that in my estimation is an absolute dawg! I have received several error codes throughout all of the event viewers, in particular critical codes related to the kernel and performance(the logs for a similiar period in a clean install of Vista are 2x larg... 9 Dec 2007 22:43
chkdsk logs in Vista
where does chkdsk put the log files? ... 10 Nov 2007 07:48
Windows x64 Edition won't start after Avast Update
Hi, I have a computer that I built that won't boot after the latest Avast update. I updated Avast late Thurs (10/25/07) night and when it said that I needed to restart the computer, I pushed OK for it to restart and went to bed. I got up Friday morning and it was on a solid blue (not BSOD) screen. Now, it won'... 10 Nov 2007 07:48
Vista Shortcut Manager updated to v2.0
http://www.frameworkx.com/Frameworkx/solution.aspx?id=632 "Windows Vista Shortcut Overlay Remover, aka FxVisor, allows you to either way to remove the shortcut overlay arrow or to even customize it in Windows Vista" "Version 2.0: Former Vista Shortcut Overlay Remover now called Vista Shortcut Manager has adde... 10 Nov 2007 07:48
Bass redirection solution for SoundBlasters in Vista
Bass redirection is that beautiful feature that allows you send all the rich sounding lower frequencies to that ".1" speaker making those bass sounds deep and giving music you know, that "punch". From the very start with their Vista drivers, CreativeLabs crippled their control panels in the sense that the "bass ... 11 Oct 2007 06:49