First  |  Prev |
Pages: 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Hardware compatibility
So far, I've purchased 2 wireless network cards and neither one of them has 64 bit drivers available. Can anyone recommend a good, compatible wireless card or better yet, point me in the direction of a list of hardware which is runs on XP Pro x64 ? Thanks, Curt P.S. Anyone want to buy two, like new PCI wir... 20 Apr 2006 11:28
DWL-520+ 64 bit driver
Hi, i'm looking fo DWL-520+ driver, and i'm desperate... please help... ... 31 Mar 2006 15:44
nVidia Drivers
I'm having constant crashes due to nv4disp.dll and nv4_mini.sys. I have an AOpen 6600GT video card. The crashes mostly happens when I'm playing World of Warcraft. I've searched everywhere to find a solution, with no results. I've updated my BIOS to the most recent version, and I'm using the most recent relea... 18 Mar 2006 23:50
regsvr32
Hi, I am trying to register some .dll's using regsver32 which is located in the system32 directory. However i get the error message LoadLibrary (dll path) failed - The specified module could not be found Please help! Kind Regards Steve ... 11 Mar 2006 01:46
missing Auxiliary Power?
Wow, so this is a completely new error message to me, I've never seen anything like this before. I found it in my System event log. Is this really telling me my power supply sucks? Source: nv Category: none Event ID: 111 Silent Running: HW clock slowdown due to missing Auxiliary Power. ... 8 Mar 2006 08:46
VDS Basic Provider 1.0 error ?
Whenever I open disc management on my XP x64 box the discs volumes show up but with no drive letters, I also get this error in the System log:- Source: VDS Basic Provider 1.0 Event ID: 1 Description: Unexpected failure. Error code: 1(a)01010018 Both C: & D: volumes do show up in Explorer though and the machine... 20 Feb 2006 15:12
Win x64 MUI packs
Rick wrote: For: Carmelo Baquero Agüero You can download the MUI with Spanish as noted below. -------- Original Message -------- Subject: Technology Advancement Software Order Update Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 16:39:29 -0700 From: msx64 <msx64(a)productorder.com> *Dear Microsoft C... 14 Feb 2006 06:58
End Program Problem
Recently, when I turn of my Windows XP program I have been getting a window labeled "End Program Card Reader Look Up Window". After completing the turn off attempt I get a statement that The Program is no responding with an option to end now. When I select the option the computer completes the turn of sequence.... 4 Feb 2006 18:30
Nero BurnRights ?
I've been using Nero eversince I got XP pro. I made the jump 2 months ago to X64. But now fot the 1st time that I want to copy a disc, I get this message: "Please ask your system administrator to give you permission to write CDs/DVDs. This can be done using control panel applications ?Nero BurnRights?. The t... 19 Dec 2005 18:25
Windows® installer has encountered a problem and needs to close.
It shuts down when I try to install just about anything using the windows installer :-/ Really annoying, and I've tried any and all tricks I could find. Bonus info from trying to install jre-1_5_0_05-windows-amd64 (Java for x64): Faulting application msiexec.exe, version 3.1.4000.1433, faulting module unkn... 30 Nov 2005 14:12