From: redrumloa on
On Dec 28, 9:06 am, Dragos <mglad...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 28, 8:33 am, redrumloa <amiga...(a)bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> > On Dec 27, 12:19 pm, Dragos <mglad...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Anyone ever had this guy ask a million questions on your auctions then
> > > NEVER BID ON ANYTHING?
>
> > He has been a repeat buyer from me for almost a decade, never had a
> > problem. Better to ask questions before hand IMO.
>
> Apparently you did not READ what I typed. Clearly my problem is not
> with REAL QUESTIONS.
>
> Tell me how this is a "question"
>
> "You keep coming up with Great Commodore items! You must be getting
> rid of your Commodore collection?
>
> Thanks for offering these high-end items!!!
>
> - 94bravo"
>
> again, I do not need SPAM in my ebay inbox.
>
> I do not care if this guy is the second coming, spamming me through
> ebay is unacceptable!

Re-read your original post, I replied to the original post before
reading the entire thread and seeing your subsequent clarification.
From: basicwayne on

From: Dragos on
Hahaha, so the JiffyDOS pirate comes to his defense now? You have
lied to me regarding your JiffyDOS auctions, so you'll forgive me (and
anyone else with half a brain, no pun intended) if your defense carrys
little weight.

Maybe you would care to comment on your copies of JiffyDOS being in
direct violation of copyright, especially when the only authorized
seller is Jim Brain.

From: Anonymous on

"Dragos" <mgladson(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> As icing on the cake the guy now thinks posting things I can prove he
> said is libel. And how did he let me know this? the ebay
> communication system.
>
> Really.
>
> I have 18 messages in ebay atm, all but one from this guy.

Get over yourself or a bridge to build
over you!

From: Bill Garber on

"Dragos" <mgladson(a)gmail.com> wrote in message news:64bce01a-ecee-4261-9be8-f9b5353cd520(a)d21g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...
> As icing on the cake the guy now thinks posting things I can prove he
> said is libel. And how did he let me know this? the ebay
> communication system.
>
> Really.
>
> I have 18 messages in ebay atm, all but one from this guy.

If he is bugging you, and not buying, block him.

Bill Garber