From: Dragos on
Much as we like to watch you contradict yourself at EVERY turn....

From: Undead on
In the words of Walt Whitman:

Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)
Walt Whitman, "Song of Myself"
US poet (1819 - 1892)
From: Dragos on
Yes, that makes it all better...

BTW, does "I have the resources to leisurely take a two year program
in the exciting field of renewables as a full time student while
maintaining a nice home, a sports sedan, an all wheel drive SUV, all
without taking on any debt and excelling in my field of study." Mean
you are freeloading on a "Second Career" program from your government?

Sounds like a lie to me.....

From: Undead on
Nice try, Gladson. I've always maintained that, in addition to a six
figure buyout package from my previous employer, I also decided to
take advantage of the Second Career program. It makes for a pretty
easy go when I add in my wife's salary, so I don't really have to work
except to pad my resume and make a few extra bones to throw around.
Of course, considering the hundreds of thousands in income tax alone
I've paid to the government over the past decade, I feel I deserve it.

If Steven Hirsch did call you a liar, he would have been perfectly
correct; because that is exactly what you are. I think you lie so
much, you make a habit out of it. I'm not even sure if you can tell
the truth from your own lies anymore. I'd say you're a compulsive
liar, because in the whole time I've known you, I've never once known
you to tell the truth. That's why I never liked you. That, and the
fact that the way you treat others is pretty despicable. Over all,
I'd say you're a loathsome man. It would suck to be you.
From: Dragos on
HAHAHA, yes, now your repetition of the word liar is supposed to make
you feel important or relevant.

So far your proof of lies is me making fun of your "contributiion"

Thats a lie you made, so so far DQ 2 lies (in this thread at least),
Me, ZERO......