From: Dragos on
Already blocked. Although that does not seem to keep him from
messaging me. Sad, really....
From: Groepaz on
Dragos wrote:

> I do not care if this guy is the second coming, spamming me through
> ebay is unacceptable!

tihi. how hard is it to filter his junk to /dev/null ?

--

http://www.hitmen-console.org http://magicdisk.untergrund.net
http://www.pokefinder.org http://ftp.pokefinder.org

It is essential to understand that everybody sucked in the beginning.
<Kristofer Dahl>

From: Dragos on
Right, as my 100% positive feedback would indicate.

Thanks for popping up again Paul Blart, your flip-flop logic is always
a funny read.

See you undead aka Digital Jerk aka Paulie Quirk....

From: Undead on
I mean, it's one thing to be a grown man who didn't make it past the
fourth grade; but to advertise that fact with each and every post is
something entirely different. It goes to show that any nine year old
can get 100% positive feedback. They set the bar awfully low for that
to happen. I have 100% feedback too, but I don't brag about it. It's
kind of like bragging about passing into the 5th grade; it's not
really a challenge for someone with any degree of intellect.
From: Dragos on
No, AVP sucked worse than even DQ.....