From: Y.Porat on
On Dec 29, 12:54 pm, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Dec 29, 1:28 am, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> >> "Anti Vigilante" <antivigila...(a)pyrabang.com> wrote in message

> >> Yes they do.  That doesn't mean work if an entity that has a mass..

> >> No-one said to wave it away.
>
> >> There is a difference between a number having dimensions of mass, and
> >> saying
> >> it has mass.  It can't have mass .. its jsut a number.  Its not a
> >> measurement of a physical entity.  Its a numerical proportion.

> >> Which is why the constant proportion 'h' has dimension of mass (among
> >> others) .. it is given whatever dimensions that are required to satisfy
> >> dimensional analysis.
>
> > -------------------
> > dont you see that 'Inertial'(Ffeuerbacher)  is an imbecile psychopath
> > and crook as well   ??
>
> I am none of those things, nor that person.  Not even from the same
> continent as him.  You're such a senile old fool, Porat.
-----------------
---lier
--------------
From: Inertial on
"Anti Vigilante" <antivigilante(a)pyrabang.com> wrote in message
>>> Which is why the constant proportion 'h' has dimension of mass (among
>>> others) .. it is given whatever dimensions that are required to satisfy
>>> dimensional analysis.
>
> You don't get dimensions for free.

If, as Planck did, you observe that Energy of a photon is proportional to
its frequency, then the dimensions of the constant numerical ratio between
them are dictated by the dimensions of energy and frequency. Its very
simple. 'h' is the result, its dimensions MUST BE such that the dimensional
analysis is correct, and its numeric value dependant on the particular
system of units you use.

From: Inertial on

"Y.Porat" <y.y.porat(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Dec 29, 12:54 pm, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
>> "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > -------------------
>> > dont you see that 'Inertial'(Ffeuerbacher) is an imbecile psychopath
>> > and crook as well ??
>>
>> I am none of those things, nor that person. Not even from the same
>> continent as him. You're such a senile old fool, Porat.
> -----------------
> ---lier
> --------------

Yes .. you are .. very clearly .. only it is spelt 'liar' .. you can't even
get *that* right.

From: Y.Porat on
On Dec 30, 1:23 am, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Dec 29, 12:54 pm, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> >> "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> I am none of those things, nor that person.  Not even from the same
> >> continent as him.  You're such a senile old fool, Porat.
> > -----------------
> > ---lier
> > --------------
>
> Yes .. you are .. very clearly .. only it is spelt 'liar' .. you can't even
> get *that* right.

F.F.F.F. (:-)

Y.P
---------------------
From: cjcountess on
1) Planck discovered E=hf for photons
2) Einstein discovered E=mc^2 for electron's/matter
3) deBroglie discovered (E=hf) = (E=mc^2) for electron of -1 charge,
and that electron was also a wave.
4) Bohr discovered that the wavelength of electron is equal to
circumference of circle with angular momentum of a multiple integer of
h/2pi
5) Therefore it follows  from this and other evidence, that (E=mc^2) =
(E= mc^circled) and c=(square root of -1)
If we draw progressively shorter waves, with progressively higher
energy, we will evidentially arrive at a wave whose 90 degree angular
energy/momentum equals its linear energy/momentum, which create a
balance of centripetal and centrifugal forces, and 90 degree arc,
which if constant creates a circle in 2d, or a spherical wave in 3d.
This 3d wave makes two rotations in order to complete one wave cycle,
(spin1/2) and also spins backward counter to it trajectory in half the
cases which is how electron gets its -1 charge. In the other half of
cases a forward spinning positron emerged.

A smooth transition from photon to electron, energy to matter, along
the same EM spectrum, which might from now on be called the (energy/
matter), spectrum as well as (electromagnetic), is geometrically
demonstrated.

Photons do have constant mass/energy = to h, that come from kinetic
energy of constant speed of c.
Mass / energy increases with frequency increase at (E=hf/c^2) until it
reaches (E=hf=c^2) or (E=hf=mc^2) as deBroglie stated, at which it
attains rest mass.

Rest mass is just relative mass in circular and or spherical rotation,
such as a standing spherical waves, (electron).

Therefore (E=hf /c2), the equation for quantum energy/ mass = (F=mm/
r2), Newtons equation for gravity, minus the big G, sense h is its own
constant, and (F=mv2), the equation of force or energy of mass in
motion = (E=mc2), the equation for energy/mass equivalence, on the
quantum level and (a=v2/r) = (a=c2/c). And so the same force that
compresses energy into rest mass particles at (E=hf/c2) = (E=mc2)
pushes rest mass particles together at (F=mv/r2) = (F=Gmm/r2). They
are equivalent at quantum level and directly proportional at macro
level.

See:http://docs.google.com/View?docID=0ATiDkGLEqaE-
ZHNuNXE2Zl8xMDFoZ3RqdjlmYg&revision=_latest

Conrad J Countess
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Prev: float..my farts