From: Y.Porat on
On Dec 30, 6:11 pm, cjcountess <cjcount...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> 1) Planck discovered E=hf for photons
> 2) Einstein discovered E=mc^2 for electron's/matter
> 3) deBroglie discovered (E=hf) = (E=mc^2) for electron of -1 charge,
> and that electron was also a wave.
> 4) Bohr discovered that the wavelength of electron is equal to
> circumference of circle with angular momentum of a multiple integer of
> h/2pi
> 5) Therefore it follows  from this and other evidence, that (E=mc^2) =
> (E= mc^circled) and c=(square root of -1)
> If we draw progressively shorter waves, with progressively higher
> energy, we will evidentially arrive at a wave whose 90 degree angular
> energy/momentum equals its linear energy/momentum, which create a
> balance of centripetal and centrifugal forces, and 90 degree arc,
> which if constant creates a circle in 2d, or a spherical wave in 3d.
> This 3d wave makes two rotations in order to complete one wave cycle,
> (spin1/2) and also spins backward counter to it trajectory in half the
> cases which is how electron gets its -1 charge. In the other half of
> cases a forward spinning positron emerged.
>
> A smooth transition from photon to electron, energy to matter, along
> the same EM spectrum, which might from now on be called the (energy/
> matter), spectrum as well as (electromagnetic), is geometrically
> demonstrated.
>
> Photons do have constant mass/energy = to h, that come from kinetic
> energy of constant speed of c.
> Mass / energy increases with frequency increase at (E=hf/c^2) until it
> reaches (E=hf=c^2) or (E=hf=mc^2) as deBroglie stated, at which it
> attains rest mass.
>
> Rest mass is just relative mass in circular and or spherical rotation,
> such as a standing spherical waves, (electron).
>
> Therefore (E=hf /c2), the equation for quantum energy/ mass = (F=mm/
> r2), Newtons equation for gravity, minus the big G, sense h is its own
> constant, and (F=mv2), the equation of force or energy of mass in
> motion = (E=mc2), the equation for energy/mass equivalence, on the
> quantum level and (a=v2/r) = (a=c2/c). And so the same force that
> compresses energy into rest mass particles at (E=hf/c2) = (E=mc2)
> pushes rest mass particles together at (F=mv/r2) = (F=Gmm/r2). They
> are equivalent at quantum level and directly proportional at macro
> level.
>
> See:http://docs.google.com/View?docID=0ATiDkGLEqaE-
> ZHNuNXE2Zl8xMDFoZ3RqdjlmYg&revision=_latest
>
> Conrad J Countess

--------------------
if you agree with me that
NO MASS - NO REAL PHYSICS !!
i am with you !!!

ATB
Y.Porat
-----------------------------
From: cjcountess on
I do agree

The idea that a photon has no mass does not make sense.
h determines its constant mass, and f its variable mass, in equation
E=hf/c^2
And although it may not be rest mass, it is still mass, from kinetic
energy of motion.
And as you know by now, I think that I have proven that even rest
mass, is kinetic energy, relative mass, from energy at c in circular
and or spherical motion.
Wavelength = (cx2pi) and momentum (h/2pi). If it makes 2 rotations to
complete 1 wave cycle its momentum is (h/2pi/2). Furthermore as I
stated earlier, if it spins counter to its trajectory, it will have -1
charge.

The geometrical model of (E=mc^2) explains how energy gets trapped
inside of and turns to matter at the frequency wavelength of c^2,
because the energy gets trapped in a closed loop rotation, (E=mc^2 =
E=mc^circled), how -1 charge emerges from backward spin, and that (c =
natural unit sqrt of natural unit -1), taking it out of the realm of
the imaginary numbers and into the real world of natural units. And
last but not least, it explains how (h/2pi/2) is measure of certainty
of particles wavelength and momentum, not uncertainty, demystifying
uncertainty principle also.

See for more detail

From: Inertial on

"cjcountess" <cjcountess(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> 1) Planck discovered E=hf for photons
> 2) Einstein discovered E=mc^2 for electron's/matter
> 3) deBroglie discovered (E=hf) = (E=mc^2) for electron of -1 charge,
> and that electron was also a wave.
> 4) Bohr discovered that the wavelength of electron is equal to
> circumference of circle with angular momentum of a multiple integer of
> h/2pi
> 5) Therefore it follows from this and other evidence, that (E=mc^2) =
> (E= mc^circled) and c=(square root of -1)

You were going well up until you started with that last line of nonsense.

If c=(square root of -1), then c is no longer a real number, and cannot be
the speed of anything measured. Further, if c=(square root of -1), then c^2
= -2, so E = mc^2 becomes E = -m, and that is absolute nonsense.

From: Inertial on

> I do agree
>
> The idea that a photon has no mass does not make sense.
> h determines its constant mass,

h is not a property of a photon

> and f its variable mass,

f is frequency .. not mass

> in equation
> E=hf/c^2

That is not the equation.

> And although it may not be rest mass,

Indeed .. as a photon has no rest mass

> it is still mass, from kinetic
> energy of motion.

usually called 'realtivisitic' mass

[snip post degenerating into nonsense]

From: Y.Porat on
On Dec 30, 9:30 pm, cjcountess <cjcount...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> I do agree
-----------------
-nice !
we need more people on our side
ad less on the mathematician parrots
on the other side

> The idea that a photon has no mass does not make sense.
> h determines its constant mass, and f its variable mass, in equation
> E=hf/c^2
> And although it may not be rest mass, it is still mass, from kinetic
-----------------
there are no 2 kinds of mass
no one is alowed (a fucker mathematician )to invent kinds of masses
to fit his idiotic moronic )ad hock need!

(idiotic is not realizing that the photon is an exception case that
can move at c
and have mass
because of the new iron rule that
NO MASS - NO REAL PHYSICS !!)

no need to be a genius to understand it
after a 100 years of experiments !!! and simple thinking )

there is the MKS system
meter Kilogram second
and no
METER KILIGRAM 1 KILOGRAM 2 LIKOGRAM 2

SECOND 1 SECOND 2
dimensions have to be measured (or compared to)
IN JUST ONE FRAME
NOT IN 2 AND NOT IN 3 FRAMES !!!
or else
you have no BASE TO MEASURE ANYTHING !!!
that is by definition the base of measurements !!!
3
non of the MKS dimensions are changing
in the REST FRAME !!
4
the moving frame does not **invent or create**
NEW BASIC PHYSICAL ENTITIES !!
5
ENERGY IS - MASS ON MOTION
as in macrocosm !!!

> energy of motion.
> And as you know by now, I think that I have proven that even rest
> mass, is kinetic energy, relative mass, from energy at c in circular
> and or spherical motion.

i agree
but still even it is moving it is the ONE MASS!!
no matter how do you call it

ATB
Y.Porat
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Prev: float..my farts
Next: LHC Math gives a Doomsday.