First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Significant Pure Assembler Application In MASM ?
Poor old Betov has been try out another one of his geriatric fantasies recently, that there has never been a significant application written in MASM. Now we will put aside all of the ones from the old days, any NDA closed source code from professional development companies, any internal code that Microsoft use M... 12 Oct 2007 13:53
aeBIOS Test Request
Thanks to everyone who tested aeBIOS. I have made some changes based on feedback. aeBIOS has tested successfully on standard PC's (I have a 386DX and a Pentium 4). It has also tested successfully on a Pentium D. However, in a few test cases it fails to load the second stage (sector 1 to 35). The floppy disk co... 20 Nov 2007 08:19
Philips Chip P87LPC764
Hi, A friend of mine wants to read code from locked philips chip P87LPC764 , it is OTP means one time programmable. ie it's code is locked. He needs advice regarding how to break its code or is it even possible to do this . plz help ... 21 Sep 2007 15:20
MASM to NASM (or other)
hey everyone I'm a CS student who's learning x86 assembly language right now. The book we're using, Assembly Language for Intel-Based Computers by Kip Irvine is written for MASM. Not owning a Windows computer, I cannot use MASM. The preface of the book said it is easy to convert the code from MASM to TASM or N... 7 Sep 2007 05:34
HAY Herbert, wanna write a legal PE executable ?
It seems like poor Herbert has been dragged back into defending the Betov camp again with his willingness to take up the lance to defend Wannabee's efforts in feeding bullsh*t to the members of ALA. It would appear that his last effort of dancing cheek to cheek with Betov did not sink in and he is back trying it ag... 12 Sep 2007 12:54
A last Linux/x graphics demo
Just converted the Erde graphics demo to Linux. Maybe somebody can try it (use the mouse to fly, press any key or button to exit). The source in a follow up. You can find the DOS and Windows version here: ftp://137.193.64.130/pub/assembler/erde.zip #!/bin/bash name=erde echo -n>$name x=ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTU... 30 Aug 2007 12:12
ELF loading
Hi I am currently not quite understanding how to do the relocation of the ELF format, so do you have any good tutorial? thanks from Peter (cmk128(a)hotmail.com) ... 7 Sep 2007 00:38
where [BITS 32] directive?
Hello, look at some piece of code which is to be booted by BIOS at startup and enter CPU into protected mode: 1[BITS 16] ; We need 16-bit intructions for Real mode 2 3 [ORG 0x7C00] ; The BIOS loads the boot sector into memory location 0x7C00 4 5 cli ; Disable int... 31 Aug 2007 02:00
NASM HelloWorld - DOS
The code below compiles and runs, but the ORG 100h is required, otherwise some extra garbage gets printed out and things do not line up properly. Are there any other things that might be a little more interesting that can be added and/or changed in any way without getting too much more complicated? <code> ; ... 6 Aug 2007 12:13
Linux X demo
Have done a little bit code clean up and added some comments. It still requires a 24 bit true color screen but packet splitting should now be ok. Press any key or mouse button to exit the program. Most of the code is stolen from Frank (hope he doesn't mind, at least now he gets the code back in a readably assemble... 2 Aug 2007 04:53