From: ~BD~ on

A shorter, unbroken, link! http://snurl.com/v55fl

--
Dave
From: ~BD~ on
FromTheRafters wrote:

> Well, I'm waiting for some clarification myself. Without a comma after
> "Definitely", the statement seems dubious.

If one explores here http://www.free-av.com/en/products/index.html
it quickly becomes evident that if one wants the same level of
protection from *all* types of malware one has to opt for one of Avira's
*paid* programmes!

MSE provides *good* protection against *all* forms of malware.

It says so here:

http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/?mkt=en-us

"Microsoft Security Essentials provides real-time protection for your
home PC that guards against viruses, spyware, and other malicious software.

Microsoft Security Essentials is a *free* download from Microsoft that
is simple to install, easy to use, and always kept up to date so you can
be assured your PC is protected by the latest technology. It�s easy to
tell if your PC is secure � when you�re green, you�re good. It�s that
simple.

Microsoft Security Essentials runs quietly and efficiently in the
background so that you are free to use your Windows-based PC the way you
want�without interruptions or long computer wait times."
From: gufus on
lHello, Lol!

You wrote on Mon, 29 Mar 2010 09:06:33 +0100:

L> Experts like us soon work out that clicking a few things at random
L> eventually kick it off. And that if click quickly it will look as though
L> we understand what we are doing...

That's why I chose Avira over Avast, IMHO

--
With best regards, gufus. E-mail: stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca

From: will on
Have you tried AVG?

http://avgdownload.org

I think it is mostly free but they nag you to buy the professional
edition.
From: gufus on
Hello, will!

You wrote on Wed, 31 Mar 2010 11:22:57 -0700 (PDT):

| http://avgdownload.org
|
| I think it is mostly free but they nag you to buy the professional
| edition.

The nag can be /deleted/ :-)

--
With best regards, gufus. E-mail: stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca