From: Kevin Provance on

"Renei A. Ferreira" <renee(a)ceel.com.ar> wrote in message
: What kind of clown so angry with a simple question?
: There is no news group for access in spanish any more!

I'm not angry, ya empty skirt. You'll know it if I get angry. Perhaps you
should spend a little more time with your friend Google than coming up with
justifying posting your issue in the WRONG NEWSGROUP! Again, by your logic,
I should be able to walk into a Barnie's coffee and ask about Starbucks'
products.

From: Tony Toews on
On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 09:46:32 +0100, Dee Earley
<dee.earley(a)icode.co.uk> wrote:

>Access is not designed for many user access over a network, SQL server is.

Define many.

Tony
--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
From: Tony Toews on
On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 22:49:28 GMT, sfdavidkaye2(a)yahoo.com (David Kaye)
wrote:

>I found that over about 500,000 records, it's necessarily to re-index daily in
>order to keep the speed passable.

Also a client with 900K records in one table found that some reports
had to be run with no one in the database. They're upsized to SQL
Server now.

Tony
--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
From: Paul Clement on
On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:17:47 -0400, "Kevin Provance" <k(a)p.c> wrote:

� : http://www.databasedev.co.uk/access_specifications.html
� :

� Off topic. Trolling. Nothing new.

If you can't be a player, don't be a hater. ;-)

Paul
~~~~
Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)
From: Karl E. Peterson on
Cor was thinking very hard :
> "Karl E. Peterson" <karl(a)exmvps.org> wrote...
>> Rene� A. Ferreira submitted this idea :
>>> What kind of clown so angry with a simple question?
>>> There is no news group for access in spanish any more!
>>
>> I see 1403 posts in microsoft.public.es.access on
>> news.eternal-september.org, fwiw.
>
> What is wrong with asking in this newsgroup something about a Jet database
> (and to give than extra information telling that it is about the MDAC around
> Access 2000, which has nothing to do with MS Access)

My impression (based on the actual words of the post to which I
responded) was that there was a desire to ask in a Spanish group, which
I perhaps presumptively then assumed to be the native language of the
OP. Regardless of the correctness of said presumption, I did respond
directly to the frustration expressed.

Given your demonstrated difficulty with the predominant language used
in this group, the immediate case being perfectly illustrative, I'd
suggest you likewise run along now in search of a group where your
language "skills" might be more appropriately put to use.

> I don't have the answer,

QED.

--
..NET: It's About Trust!