From: Rene� A. Ferreira on
I have an application that works over an Access 2000 database. A few days
ego I noticed problemas in the database, as records are deleted alone. I'm
just suspecting that Access 2000 does not support then number of records in
the database:

Table 1 - Two million records
Table 2 - One million records
Table 3 - One hundred thousand records.

Other tables are smaller, over 300 records.

Then full file contains these tables is 500 mb

The question is if anyone has had problems with access to this amount of
records?

I have to delete records to avoid further loss records?

Please, I appreciate your help!

--
Rene� A. Ferreira
Ing. en Sistemas

From: Kevin Provance on

:
: Table 1 - Two million records
: Table 2 - One million records
: Table 3 - One hundred thousand records.
:
: Other tables are smaller, over 300 records.
:
: Then full file contains these tables is 500 mb
:
: The question is if anyone has had problems with access to this amount of
: records?

Actually, the real question is, how does any of this amount to a Visual
Basic 6 issue? You did notice the name of the newsgroup, specifically the
"vb" part, correct? This sound like something you should take up in one of
the Access newsgroups.

--
Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT

Bawwk! Paulie want a dingleball, bawwk!

From: Paul Clement on
On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 12:51:48 -0300, "Rene� A. Ferreira" <renee(a)ceel.com.ar> wrote:

� I have an application that works over an Access 2000 database. A few days
� ego I noticed problemas in the database, as records are deleted alone. I'm
� just suspecting that Access 2000 does not support then number of records in
� the database:

� Table 1 - Two million records
� Table 2 - One million records
� Table 3 - One hundred thousand records.

� Other tables are smaller, over 300 records.

� Then full file contains these tables is 500 mb

� The question is if anyone has had problems with access to this amount of
� records?

� I have to delete records to avoid further loss records?

� Please, I appreciate your help!

You would probably need to be a bit more specific as to the problems you are encountering. The
figures you mention do not appear to approach any documented limitations. See the following:

http://www.databasedev.co.uk/access_specifications.html

Paul
~~~~
Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)
From: Rene� A. Ferreira on
Thank for nothing

--
Rene� A. Ferreira
Ing. en Sistemas

From: Kevin Provance on

"Renei A. Ferreira" <renee(a)ceel.com.ar> wrote in message
: Thank for nothing

Well what do you expect? This is a classic Visual Basic community, not an
Access community. Do you go into a Chevy dealership and ask them for help
with a Fiat? No. Why would you ask for help with Access in a community
that does not deal with Access. Getting pissy with me won't change that.