From: "FromTheRafters" erratic on
"kml_thinktank" <kml_thinktank.44917b(a)DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message

> heres the rkill.exe app url, enjoy.....
> http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/grinler/rkill.exe

Thanks.

From: Ron K. on
The best and ONLY way to be sure to get rid of this thing is to just reformat
and start all over.

From: MSU student MSU on
Can Microsoft Security Essentials clean the infection? Can Microsoft
Security Essentials provent the infection once removed?

From: jbpadi on

From: David Kaye on
=?Utf-8?B?amJwYWRp?= <jbpadi(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>> However, the dang thing won't let me execute any programs........exe,
>> com, bat or whatever.........Normal or Safe Mode. I can't run
>> taskmgr, regedit, or msconfig.

You have to load an OS from a disk, NOT from the hard drive, and then remove
the offending files, which are usually easy to find because the dates are very
recent.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Prev: Hard drive filling up??