From: Comgeek on
MSE should clean it.
Antivirus Live is another clone of rogue spyware programs. this vrius can be
removed manually or by using antispyware programs
http://www.darfuns.com/spyware-removal/antivirus-live-2010/
From: Comgeek on
@ Buck Roger,
Antivirus Live is a rogue spyware fake program. you should ask you customer
to run an Antispyware or anti malware program to get rid of Antivirus Live.
this virus cana lso be removed by doing the manual removal steps
http://www.darfuns.com/spyware-removal/antivirus-live-2010/
From: Ignas on
On Jan 12, 4:16 am, MSU student <MSUstud...(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> Can Microsoft Security Essentials clean "AntiVirus Live" infection?  Once
> removed can it prevent it?  My MSU student keeps getting this.  I rebuilt her
> laptop and put MS Security Essentials on her laptop but she got it again.
> Suggestions?

As far as I know MSE has this Trojan virus in its database, so it
should be able to remove Antivirus Live. And very likely it will
prevent it. However, there are more free legitimate anti-spyware
software that you may use. MalwareBytes anti-malware,
SUPERAntispyware, Spybot S&D. More useful information about this
virus:
http://www.2-spyware.com/remove-antivirus-live.html
http://www.wikihow.com/Manually-Remove-Antivirus-Live-Malware
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Comgeek" <Comgeek(a)discussions.microsoft.com>

| @ Buck Roger,
| Antivirus Live is a rogue spyware fake program. you should ask you customer
| to run an Antispyware or anti malware program to get rid of Antivirus Live.
| this virus cana lso be removed by doing the manual removal steps
| http://www.darfuns.com/spyware-removal/antivirus-live-2010/

This is NOT a "virus" either but it is malware.

--
Dave

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6