From: Sue Morton on
I haven't tried this either. I'll wait for G'Bo to give his opinion:-)

Do you need to buy additional licenses for each ReaMote slave to your 'main'
Reaper installation?
--
Sue Morton

From: Tom B on
I just found this. It will require a wired network though.

It does communicate via IP addresses and looks like it will run VSTi.

I haven't seen any mention of more licenses although if you had a VSTi that
was licensed for one pc at a time it could be a problem. Some how you have
to have them running on both PC's but the processing takes place on the
Slave if possible

http://www.cockos.com/wiki/index.php/ReaMote

From: Ben Berman on
Glennbo wrote:
> In news:kkg3h5lpn349a014cb8sq6i9uc73viqu48(a)4ax.com the killer robot Ull
> <inleaguewithloki(a)hallsofasgard.org> grabbed the controls of the
> spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

> I don't know at all how Reaper's implementation of
> ReaMote is, but I may know soon. ;)

.. . . and we shall all know shortly thereafter, yes?

and Ben, a couple hundred off Mojo Horns would make that nearly cheep!
Was that a private offer, do you know, or was there a link to a web page?

bzb

--
THE SONG FACTORY
Words and Music, made to order(TM)

WWW: http://www.thesongfactory.com
From: John Braner on
Sue Morton wrote:
> I'm pretty sure you can't use either of these until you format c: as NTFS
> and reinstall windows. But I could be wrong :-)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Run away!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

--
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk