From: Dave Mazza on
Ben Berman wrote:
> I'm wondering whether anyone has a suggestion for a rock'n'roll/pop
> horn section? Most of the orchestral horns I've heard sound like
> tweaking would be the order of the day to make it fit into a pop/r&r
> production.

First Call Horns.

From: John Braner on
Sue Morton wrote:
> Oh, you ARE listening :-)
>
> ROTFL!!!!!

Yes - and I can take a joke too ;-)

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: Ben Berman on
Dave Mazza wrote:
> Ben Berman wrote:
>> I'm wondering whether anyone has a suggestion for a rock'n'roll/pop
>> horn section? Most of the orchestral horns I've heard sound like
>> tweaking would be the order of the day to make it fit into a pop/r&r
>> production.
>
> First Call Horns.

Thanks, Ben, Dave . . . I'll give a listen to First Call. I remember
when that one first came out, one of the magazines (Recording?) melted
over it. But I never followed up.

bzb

--
THE SONG FACTORY
Words and Music, made to order(TM)

WWW: http://www.thesongfactory.com
From: Dave Mazza on
Ben Berman wrote:
> Dave Mazza wrote:
>> Ben Berman wrote:
>>> I'm wondering whether anyone has a suggestion for a rock'n'roll/pop
>>> horn section? Most of the orchestral horns I've heard sound like
>>> tweaking would be the order of the day to make it fit into a pop/r&r
>>> production.
>>
>> First Call Horns.
>>

> Thanks, Ben, Dave . . . I'll give a listen to First Call. I remember
> when that one first came out, one of the magazines (Recording?) melted
> over it. But I never followed up.

If you want I can send you a sample of something I did with that collection.

From: Ben Berman on
Dave Mazza wrote:
> Ben Berman wrote:
>> Dave Mazza wrote:
>>> First Call Horns.
>>>

>> Thanks, Ben, Dave . . . I'll give a listen to First Call. I remember
>> when that one first came out, one of the magazines (Recording?) melted
>> over it. But I never followed up.
>
> If you want I can send you a sample of something I did with that collection.

Sure - something posted?