From: Dennis on
Hi,

Assuming that Microsoft does not listen to their users (surprise) and they
do shut down this forum on June 1st, can anyone suggest other forums?

This forum has been a GREAT source of information and it will be so sad to
see Microsoft close it.

--
Dennis
From: golfinray on
UtterAccess.com
--
Milton Purdy
ACCESS

From: Bill on
I've been away for awhile and not up to date on
the demise of Access forums. All forums? Or,
just selected ones?
Bill

From: Mike B on
I think there is already some migration to the comp.lang.* heirarchy by the
VBers and there is some activity in the comp.databases.ms-access NG. There
is no reason Access users cannot utiilze these existing NGs as a landing
spot.

From: Bill on
Thanks.

I hate web-based forums, but I guess they're better than
nothing.

"Mike B" <mDotByerley(a)VerizonDottieNettie> wrote in message
>I think there is already some migration to the comp.lang.* heirarchy by the
>VBers and there is some activity in the comp.databases.ms-access NG. There
>is no reason Access users cannot utiilze these existing NGs as a landing
>spot.
>

> "Dennis" <Dennis(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>>
>> Assuming that Microsoft does not listen to their users (surprise) and
>> they
>> do shut down this forum on June 1st, can anyone suggest other forums?
>>
>> This forum has been a GREAT source of information and it will be so sad
>> see Microsoft close it.
>>

>> --
>> Dennis
>

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Prev: Richiesta salvataggio modifiche in una mascehra
Next: f