From: zulu on
> So many kindergartner-level beginners to educate, so little incentive.- Hide quoted text -

me not think LOL! Outing Trolls is FUN! Better Info Truman is best
teacher :(
From: Randal L. Schwartz on

ted(a)loft> I've noticed that whenever I take a picture of a rainbow, it
looks much less ted(a)loft> impressive than it did to my naked eye.

ted(a)loft> For instance this one from yesterday is ok:

ted(a)loft> http://www.tednolan.net/misc/p1120927.jpg

ted(a)loft> but looked much better in real life.

ted(a)loft> Any tips for punching rainbows up in GIMP?

Just add a soundtrack. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI

<merlyn(a)stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>
From: Ted Nolan <tednolan> on
In article <86fwzfigak.fsf(a)red.stonehenge.com>,
Randal L. Schwartz <merlyn(a)stonehenge.com> wrote:

>ted(a)loft> I've noticed that whenever I take a picture of a rainbow, it
>looks much less ted(a)loft> impressive than it did to my naked eye.
>
>ted(a)loft> For instance this one from yesterday is ok:
>
>ted(a)loft> http://www.tednolan.net/misc/p1120927.jpg
>
>ted(a)loft> but looked much better in real life.
>
>ted(a)loft> Any tips for punching rainbows up in GIMP?
>
>Just add a soundtrack. :)
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI
>
>--
>Randal L. Schwartz - Stonehenge Consulting Services, Inc. - +1 503 777 0095

Wow! I hope nothing *really* exciting ever happens to him..

Ted
--
------
columbiaclosings.com
From: John McWilliams on
Ted Nolan <tednolan> wrote:
> In article <86fwzfigak.fsf(a)red.stonehenge.com>,
> Randal L. Schwartz <merlyn(a)stonehenge.com> wrote:

>> Just add a soundtrack. :)
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI

> Wow! I hope nothing *really* exciting ever happens to him..

OMG! OMG!!

After the fifth time he repeated the above, I left the "production" with
several minutes of rainbows and exclamations left. Or does a bear appear
and maul him by chance?

Drug- LSD?

--
john mcwilliams
From: G Paleologopoulos on
"John McWilliams" <jpmcw(a)comcast.net> wrote

> Ted Nolan <tednolan> wrote:
>> In article <86fwzfigak.fsf(a)red.stonehenge.com>,
>> Randal L. Schwartz <merlyn(a)stonehenge.com> wrote:
>

>>> Just add a soundtrack. :)
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI
>

>> Wow! I hope nothing *really* exciting ever happens to him..
>
> OMG! OMG!!
>
> After the fifth time he repeated the above, I left the "production" with
> several minutes of rainbows and exclamations left. Or does a bear appear
> and maul him by chance?
>
> Drug- LSD?
>
> --
> john mcwilliams